3. "I FORGOT THERES LOOKISM TOO?!"

<Speaking in Japanese>
(A/n:- Can't belive I wrote a chapter this big, anyways, after looking at some lookism memes, I've concluded that my obsession with lookism is back! Yayyyy!)
___________________________________

I woke up as the light was v̶i̶o̶l̶e̶n̶t̶l̶y̶  beautifully s̶h̶o̶v̶e̶d̶ shining on my face and looked at the time, my heart sank at the thought that I might've kept sleeping and that my stop was already gone but I guess my luck shone through coz m...

I woke up as the light was v̶i̶o̶l̶e̶n̶t̶l̶y̶  beautifully s̶h̶o̶v̶e̶d̶ shining on my face and looked at the time, my heart sank at the thought that I might've kept sleeping and that my stop was already gone but I guess my luck shone through coz my station still hadn't arrived, that eased up my nerves, a LOT

I took off my headphones and took a look at the scenery outside the bus window, coz of course, we love ourselves a good window seat, and… let's just say that the sight… uhh wasn't pleasing, watching a dog take a shit the first thing in the morning was definately NOT on my list but… ummm… yea, safe to say that I'll be closing the curations of the window untill I atleast get Outta this place

I took out my sketch book from my hand bag along with my pencil and began sketching random things I saw on the bus, though I won't say that realism was my style, mixing realism with my art style looked quite pleasing to the eye

After a few hours, I kept my sketch book inside after writing today's date on the top left of all the pages that I had drawn upon as I noticed a welcome sign, after a while (which btw felt like YEARS) I finally arrived at my destination! Collecting up the little confidence and enthusiasm I had in myself, I got out of the bus which was almost empty as my stop was the last stop and got my bags, got in a taxi, paid the taxi driver and reached my destination!

The small house that I had rented for myself was quite cheap but it looked really nice in the photos so I said fuck it and rented it! Tho it's up a big ass mountain, As long as I get inside its all gonna be worth it!

..
.

"WHAT IN THE FLIBBITY GIBBITY MC ASS EATING SHIT IS THIS?! THIS ISNT WHAT THE FUCK IT LOOKED LIKE IN THE GODDAM PHOTOS, THAT OLD HAG SCAMMED ME?!" I screamed in anger at the top of my lungs when I saw the horrid state that the house was in "THIS SHIT WILL TAKE ME YEARS TO EVEN ASSEMBLE, THE HELL?! I WANT A RE FUND! I AINT LIVING HERE?!" but to my demise the contract that I had signed (without reading) had the rules that I couldn't rent another place for myself untill at the very least after 2-3 years or else I'd have to pay a penalty that was 20× the rent (A/n:- The old hag pulled a Eugine Outta nowhere💀 iykyk)

'UGHHHHH I KNEW IT, I SHOULD'VE LISTENED TO WHAT MRS BAEK SAID AND READ THE CONTRACT CAREFULLYYYYY' I thought to myself as guilt and sadness started to take over me 'What do I do nowwww' Tears were forming in my eyes as I felt hopeless at my current situation 'Fuck it, I'm calling mom'

*RING*
*RING*
*RING*
*RING*

(A/n:- <This means that they're communicating in Japanese>)
<Hello, who's calling?> A voice softly spoke