Prologue

In hazy twilight of adolescence, Ran and Y/N's friendship ignited like a supernova, burning brightly against the backdrop of their mundane suburban existence

In hazy twilight of adolescence, Ran and Y/N's friendship ignited like a supernova, burning brightly against the backdrop of their mundane suburban existence. They were inseparable, two halves of a whole, sharing secrets under the moonlight and dreams beneath the stars. Yet, amidst their laughter and shared memories, Ran harbored a silent ache—a longing that he dared not speak aloud.

For Ran, Y/N was more than just a friend; she was the melody to his chaotic symphony, the calm to his tempestuous soul. But as they navigated the tumultuous waters of youth, Ran found himself ensnared by the siren call of recklessness, succumbing to the allure of fame and glory on the football field. And in his pursuit of fleeting highs and fleeting victories, he lost sight of the one constant in his life—Y/N.

As time unfurled its relentless march, Ran witnessed Y/N's heart dance to the rhythm of others—boys who mirrored his own past, their shadows looming large over her tender heart. He watched helplessly as she stumbled through a labyrinth of broken promises and shattered dreams, her laughter tinged with the echoes of lost love.

With each passing day, Ran's love for Y/N blossomed like a fragile flower in the desert, a silent testament to his unwavering devotion. Yet, he remained shackled by the chains of his own making, unable to bridge the chasm that separated them.

And so, he stood on the precipice of truth, torn between the fear of rejection and the hope of redemption. Would he find the courage to lay bare his heart before her, to confess the depths of his love? Or would he continue to watch from the sidelines, a silent guardian cursed to witness her descent into heartache?

Only time would tell, as Ran grappled with the weight of his unspoken truth, his heart poised on the knife's edge of fate.

A/n once more always gotta thank kxromixxy for the prologue! Love ya bae

Guys I'll add a playlist later! It'll be in comments