Chapter.12

When I arrived in the training hall, I already heard the growling and great around of little puppies, with a smile I walked through the door and saw how the puppies and Nala played together. "There you are, it will probably never be boring with you." Laughing, I sat down on the floor and saw how the puppies jumped on me. I started stroking them and playing with them, we growled at each other and romped around on the floor. But I had the feeling that someone would watch us, I shook my head and didn't think about it, probably it was again one of my many imaginations.

The puppies started to bite, but that didn't hurt because they were very gentle and always watch out for something like that. Next to it, I looked briefly at the clock and realized that it was already quite late.

Exhausted, I smoothed my hair again and stood up to knock the dust off my clothes and my fur. I smiled at the puppies and looked around, it could be that we were a little too wild. I pointed to the door "Well, come on, it's already peeking and I'm not interested in hearing a speech from Tony why young wolves have to go to bed early."

Klaffend and great, Nala tapped towards the door with the puppies, I followed them. Fortunately, it was not far to my room because the training hall was on the same floor as my room.

It was already dark in the corridors, the only thing I could hear was the halls of Bruce and Cap's voices, well, the two didn't talk exactly quietly. I snapped my fingers to get the attention of the puppies, I held my index finger in front of my lips and made a hissing sound. The puppies and Nala were suddenly very quiet because they understood what I wanted to show.

We quietly crept in the direction of my room. When we got there, I carefully opened the door and let the dogs in, but before I could follow I saw a green light under Loki's door gap. I was briefly confused and thought about knocking to ask what he was doing there, but I decided not to do it, because whatever he does there, I definitely don't want to bother him.

So I also went into my room and locked the door behind me. When I turned around, I saw the puppies and Nala lying calmly in bed. I smiled and shook my head.

With grinding steps, I went to my wardrobe and rummaged out a pair of black sweatpants and a tight-fitting tank top. I quickly changed my clothes and disappeared into the bathroom.

I took my usual things like face cream, hand cream and the other stuff I put on myself every night.

When I was finished and brushed my teeth, I went out of the bathroom and turned off the light in my room, it was dark and a little cool, which didn't bother me, but the only thing that bothered me was this constant feeling of being observed, it kept a shiver down my back. It just felt scary...

But every time I suppressed this feeling because it's total nonsense and I didn't want to worry about it.

So I ran to my bed, it was dark but being a half wolf also has its advantages. I lay down and turned on the small lamp on my bedside table, it illuminated the room only minimally which made it look a little more cozy, also the eerie feeling disappeared with the darkness.

Nala and the puppies were still lying quietly and I decided to stay awake a little longer, I took my book, which I started reading for a few days, pulled the cover over me and leaned back into the quantities of pillows that lay on my bed.

...

I had to read around three hours, because when I looked at the clock it was already 1:48 in the morning and I hadn't closed my eyes once. I shook my head to myself and quickly but quietly put the book away, but left the lamp on because it gave me a safe feeling, lay down and closed my eyes.

It took me a while to fall asleep...

When I came into the kitchen the next morning, I saw a wide breakfast table and Wanda and Thor.

"Morning," I said tired and rubbed my eyes, Wanda and Thor smiled kindly at me and waved at me

"Good morning sleepyhead." said Wanda and once washed through my hair, Thor also wanted to say something, but had a mouth full of food that he had probably already taken off the table.

"Are the others awake yet?" I asked Wanda who had turned away from me again and walked to the coffee machine "Uhm... Tony and Steve are on the road right now, Bruce, Clint and Natascha should be somewhere here in the building and I haven't seen Loki today, speaking of Loki, could you wake him up and tell him there's breakfast? He hasn't eaten since last night."

I rolled my eyes, why me? Can't Thor do that?

I nodded "Fine."

I went out of the kitchen and made my way to Loki's room.

I hesitated in front of the door, but then knocked, no reaction. I knocked again, this time a little louder, but again no reaction. Does he sleep so hard? I carefully put my hand on the door handle and slowly pushed it down, and surprisingly the door was actually open. With a creak, I slowly opened the door and looked around for Loki...

My eyes grew big and I slapped my hand in front of my mouth, immediately the shame shot into my face. Loki lay topless on his bed, to the left and right of him were two blonde women in underwear and were only half covered with a thin blanket.

I was a little relieved when I saw that Loki was probably still sleeping.

I quickly closed the door again and took a deep breath, what was that?! He probably doesn't have them all anymore!

I walked quickly, almost running, up the stairs to the kitchen again, still with a slight blush on my face. When Wanda arrived in the kitchen, Wanda was already gone, only Thor who was still stuffing food in his mouth was there, he pulled up an eyebrow and looked at me questioningly "Where is Loki?" He mumbled with his mouth full. I thought of an excuse and shrugged my shoulders "he didn't want to come for breakfast." but he continued to look at me only questioningly "is he okay?" I looked at him and laughed ironically "believe me, he's doing great."

Meanwhile, I grabbed a plate and took a sandwich and a glass of cocoa. Thor, who apparently didn't question my words, took another plate and continued to eat

"Hey, if you want we can train something today?" I had just bitten into one of my rolls and nodded gratefully, maybe I could distance myself from Loki, I chewed quickly and swallowed the food "likely! When and where?" He looked thoughtfully into the air "1:45 p.m. down on campus?" With my mouth full, I nodded and showed him a thumbs up, then he smiled and continued to shovel food into himself.

...

Hey! 👋 That's it with the 12 chapter, I hope wie you enjoyed it all the way here. I would be very happy about feedback and suggestions for improvement, you can also tell me how you wish how it should continue in the story! 😁🫣