Sorcerer to the Rescue

AN: NGL, this idea's been on my mind for some time now. Wanted to do a story where Satoru Gojo himself pulls up into HSR. I know there's another story floating about, but I wanted to do my own take on it.

How many days has it been since they've come? Since they've dared step upon the last bastion where humanity resides? 

Belobog. That was the name of the place they swore to defend. For every able-bodied human that can defend its walls, this was their job. 

Many a soldier died in service to the Silvermane Guard, for this was their duty. Not only for the people that they swore to protect, but also to ensure that even the slightest victory will allow one more breathing room for their people.

Before a gate lies a battalion of soldiers, armed to the teeth as if ready for war. The regular foot soldier is wearing a raiment of azure and black, armed with a two-handed poleaxe while the lieutenants are wearing heavier armor of silver with gold highlights, armed with a shield and spear.

In front of them is a man that's fairly well-built. Tall, with blue eyes and blond hair. Like the soldiers, he's clad in the same color scheme as the rest of his squad only slightly more ornate as his thick white clothing meant to defend him from the gelid elements have more trimmings of gold and blue, with black boots that so far up to his knees. 

Planted next to him upon the snowy ground is a black shield slightly taller than him, shaped like a guitar case.

Gepard Landau stoically looks at the soldiers in front of him. Many who devoted themselves into fighting this incoming threat that's plagued this planet's last civilization that endured the wintry storm of the cold.

Who knows how many of them will even walk away from this alive? Especially since it's already spread this far?

Nothing else needed to be said between them and his men. They all came here willing to lay down their lives.

Without any word, he pushes a hand towards the metallic double doors that keeps them separated from the relative comfort of this base towards the metaphorical fire that they must face towards the other side.

Hefting his heavy shield, he pushes forward, ready to meet whatever comes with his soldiers by his side.

"You all know your objectives. Intelligence Officer Sergeyevna has pinpointed the concentrations of the Antimatter Legion. We're here to meet back here by the gate within the hour. Now go!" The shield-bearing man commands his army.

"Yes, Captain Landau!" With the grace of trained professionals did all the soldiers march off in lockstep, splitting into various directions like forking tendrils.

Of course like all Captains, he also has a squad of his own men with him, most consisting of a small number of foot soldiers and more lieutenants. 

They'd go to the most concentrated area from the reports given by their intelligence officer while the rest take care of anything that may distract them from their job.

As they march through the abandoned city, the good captain's fists clench tightly around his shield/guitar case. Like all parts of Belobog, this was once an inhabited area for them until they came around.

Some of the buildings look abandoned, as if they haven't even been renovated for years. Such a sight is not an uncommon thing to see, especially when dealing with these particular foes, but it's nonetheless a heartrending sight to contend to.

How many civilians died before they came to the rescue? How many lost souls who cried out for salvation went unanswered?

If they can't rescue, then the only thing they can do now is avenge. Send them screaming back into the pit where they came from.

Void of Infinityजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें