Welcome to Belobog

Satoru Gojo

Authority and he hardly mesh well together. Like water and oil, they're too different.

He forced himself into the status quo and inserted himself into a position of power amongst the higher ups, someone who brought a metaphorical safety net around the country. Sure, he has the power to back it up, but it hardly gave him any friends.

Friends...His mind lingers back to the brain that hijacked the body that once belonged to him. It's because of his unwillingness to cremate his body that partially led to the Shibuya incident. Kenjaku knew to target his psychological weakness to catch him off guard. 

After all, what could be more shocking than seeing the sight of the only person who viewed you as an equal, only to then eclipse him as well, leaving only himself at the top, and having to kill him in the end?

It's almost a pity those responsible for Jujutsu society is partially what led them all into this mess.

Toji...

Suguru...

Even himself. 

All of them were products of a society that put high priorities on bloodlines and power. For all their willingness to give him leeway as one of the modern era's most prominent sorcerers, they threw him under the bus and declared him traitor. Toji and Geto were treated like shit due to the former lacking cursed energy and the latter having an ugly cursed technique.

Yes, they had a choice to go down that path, but it wasn't like any of them decided to go down there for shits and giggles. To put blame solely on their choices alone doesn't make any sense.

Ryomen Sukuna wasn't bound by such constraints. He lived in an era where even the most powerful of wars in the modern era were the equivalent of bar fights in his.

"Are you paying attention to what I'm saying?" Blinking out of his thoughts, he turns to look at a very petite girl in front of him with indigo hair styled in a hime cut and adorned with hairpins and blue eyes. Unlike bootleg Captain America (yes, he knows Gepard's his name but he looks like the guy except with a modified guitar case for a shield), her outfit isn't more combat oriented but instead geared towards someone who's more fit for working in the office.

It consists of a white uniform with hints of blue and black. Her coat goes down to her legs, which are clad in black tights and her footwear consisting of white boots but black on the tip. A beret is on the top of her head and her face is framed with a pair of round lensed glasses.

Satoru's blindfolded eyes look at the person asking him questions, before giving her a grin.

"Huh. I really thought I was looking at a girl scout for a second there. The beret really sells it, too." He says with that same smirk on his face. 

In all fairness, it really does look like a girl scout uniform with the only difference being that the colors aren't green, and the outfit gives a more overall militaristic vibe to them.

"You're looking at the Intelligence Officer of the Silvermane Guard, not someone selling you cookies from door to door! Now, answer my question!" He can quite tell that she means everything in those words, even slamming her palms on the table between them to emphasize her point. 

Still, it's incredibly hard to take her seriously, not what she's making too much of an effort to look intimidating. Even Mahito looks more intimidating than she does with a smaller size, and he's someone who acts like a psychopathic teenager than someone like Sukuna.

Though, he does recognize her point here. Not only did he wake up in the midst of an unauthorized area, he certainly has no idea where he is. Unless people started building a proper civilization in Antartica or Japan's gotten that cold, he's pretty sure that wherever he is, this isn't a place he can call home.