jelly!

Johnnie has really been pissing him off tonight. Or, not Johnnie, but him. Him. Jake couldn't shake off the feeling of jealousy that was boiling inside him. He watched as Johnnie laughed at every single one of his jokes. This person seemed to be drawn to Johnnie like a magnet. It felt off, to say the least.

Every word the stranger spoke to Johnnie felt like a dagger twisting in Jake's chest, every laugh shared between them felt like a slap to the face. Yet, Johnnie remained oblivious. It was frustrating how Johnnie couldn't see past the fake personality of this person who shamelessly flirted with him.

When the stranger leaned in a little too close to Johnnie, whispering something in his ear that made him blush, Jake saw red. Without a second thought, he marched over and pulled Johnnie away forcefully, ignoring the bewildered look on his face.

"Let's get out of here," Jake growled, gripping Johnnie's arm tightly as he dragged him god knows where. They ended up in a bathroom away from prying eyes. Jake finally let his pent-up emotions take control.

Jake slammed Johnnie against the wall, their bodies crashing together. Johnnie's teary eyes widened in shock as Jake grinded against him. "You're mine," he smirked. "You belong to me, and me only. Do not talk to that guy ever again, Johnnie. Do you understand?" He whispered against his ear. He choked out a reluctant, "Y-Yes."

Jake abruptly broke their embrace, turning Johnnie around and bending him over the counter. Johnnie's breath caught in his throat as his heart raced. Jake quickly started taking off Johnnie's clothes, starting with his jacket. The room grew darker, his breath quickened, and a strange mixture of lust filled the air. The energy between them was palpable, and yet, it was as if they were the only two people in the entire world.

Johnnie's body trembled under Jake's touch, sending shivers down his spine. Jake's hands traced the curve of his hips, Each touch more intense than the last, as Jake whispered in his ear, "I'll show you who you belong to, Johnnie. I'll show you just how much I love you."

Jake's fingers danced across Johnnie's back, sliding under the waistband of his pants. Johnnie's breath hitched as he let out a small whimper, his body responding to Jake's touch even before his mind could."W-Wait, I-I'm not.. r-ready," he stammered.

Ignoring the protesting voice, Jake's lips found Johnnie's neck, leaving a marked trail of kisses as he whimpered. "I know you're not ready, Johnnie. But I am." He could feel Johnnie's heart racing against his chest.

"Jake don't- We can't do this here, in the bathroom, with everyone outside.." His voice trembled. "I-it's not perfect, but I...I need this now, Johnnie. I need you." Johnnie's expression softened.

Jake removed Johnnie's pants and boxers, then held his fingers up to Johnnie's mouth. "Suck," he commanded.Johnnie hesitantly complied. He sucked on Jake's fingers, an unusual sensation that both excited and scared him. As his mouth enveloped Jake's digits, he could feel Jake's breath hitch.

Soon enough, his fingers were no longer in his mouth but inching towards his entrance. "Can I?" Johnnie nods eagerly. "Say it," Jake insists. "Y-yes? Yes. Jake, please, I-" His words are cut off as two large fingers enter him. Jake started to thrust his fingers in and out of Johnnie, each movement causing a new wave of pleasure. Johnnie's hands grabbed the countertop, his knuckles turning white as he tried to hold on.

Jake's other hand slipped beneath Johnnie and started to tease his throbbing erection. Johnnie's breathing became ragged, as Jake's own breathing became heavier as he watched Johnnie's face contort in pleasure and pain. He knew it wouldn't be long now. He removed his fingers from Johnnie's entrance, which left him whimpering and desperately gasping for air.

"Are you ready, Johnnie?" Jake asked, His voice low and hoarse. He unbuttons his pants, then takes off his boxers. Johnnie nodded, unable to speak, since all that came out was random stuttering and mumbling.

Jake strokes himself a bit before he pushes himself inside, gripping Johnnie's hips as he starts to thrust, not even letting him get used to it. Johnnie immediately covers his mouth with his hands, desperately trying to silence his moans. Jake soon notices and takes control, pinning both of Johnnie's hands behind his back. With a deep breath, Jake starts thrusting harder and faster. Johnnie's entire body trembles as he struggles to hold back the overwhelming pleasure. He bites his lip to suppress his moans once again, but it's no use.

Johnnie's body responds to Jake's every thrust, and as Jake thrusts deeper and faster, Johnnie's moans become more desperate, and jake can no longer resist the urge to let out a deep, guttural cry. Jake's grip tightens on Johnnie's hips, his breath trembling.

He can feel Jake release inside him, and the sensation sends him over the edge. With a final, breathy cry, Johnnie releases too and collapses against the countertop, gasping for air. Jake rests his head on Johnnie's back, their bodies still connected as they catch their breath. Jake slowly pulled out of Johnnie, and began to clean them both up. He giggles at the sight of Johnnie's smudged eye makeup, due to his crying.

"uh- Sorry, did I go too far?" Jake suddenly asks, breaking the comfortable silence between them.

Johnnie turns to face him and shakes his head. "No, no. I-It was amazing. You were amazing." he responds sincerely.

Jake smiles and pulls Johnnie closer, kissing him softly on the lips. "I'm glad you enjoyed it," he whispers against his lips.

Johnnie leans into the kiss, savoring the feeling of Jake's warm embrace. He had never felt such passion with anyone before and it scared him how easily it came to him with Jake. But at the same time, he couldn't deny how much he wanted it.

"We should go home, the party ended already."

"My legs hurt dude."