Chapter 1 - The beginning

Red room: February 2nd 1997

Natasha POV:

After hours of pure torture and pain... I finally held her in my arms... my little girl... my baby... She was gorgeous, and had my red hair and green eyes. I let her nurse while I was just poorly lying on the ground.

I was cruelly raped by one of the best red room super soldiers and he made me pregnant... Draykov was furious but let me keep the child... I didn't need to guess why. As I started to have contractions he locked me into a cell to deliver the child on my own. I was scared I might loose her, but luckily she survived...

I kissed her forehead and sang some Russian lullabies that came in mind while I fed her. I never wanted to let her go. But sadly, I had to...

A few days later Draykov came and took the baby from me... I was too weak to fight back. "Name?", he asked coldly. I thought for a while before saying weakly: "Alex Romanoff..." He then turned to the exit. I grabbed him, not wanting to let him take my child,"Please... let me keep her... I'm begging you..." He just pulled away from my grip and kicked me in the stomach. I crumpled to a ball to the ground. "Stupid child. I already gave you the mercy to carry her out. You don't get more." Draykov said coldly as he then left. I heard how my daughter was crying,"Please! I'm begging you! Don't do anything to her!" But my beginning went to deaf ears.

Then... I heard a gunshot... then nothing... I stopped begging... I just froze on the spot...

Avengers facility - 2016

Wanda POV:

I woke up from Natasha tossing and talking in her sleep... I gently shook her...

"Sweetie... wake up... it's just a dream..."

After a while she woke up in cold sweat... I held her hand. "I'm sorry...", she said. "What for?", I asked not quite understanding what she had. She turned away from me before saying quietly: "For being such a burden to you... I wake you almost every night because of a stupid nightmare..."

I laid down with her and held her from behind : "Don't say that about yourself... you know that's not true... and that I don't like it if you talk about yourself like that...", I gave her a soft kiss on her neck,"was it about your daughter again?..." She nodded and I gently stroke her hair. "It will pass. But I know that you need your time.", I gave her another soft kiss,"try to sleep again darling... we have an early meeting tomorrow... and you know how grumpy Yelena can get with Tony when we're not there." She chuckled softly: "Okay... love you, good night..." "Love you too... good night...", And we went both back to sleep again.

The next day...

Natasha POV:

I was barely able to get some sleep. But I woke up earlier than Wanda and decided to let her sleep after I woke her last night.

I went to the bathroom and took an Ice cold shower to get my mind off of that day. I still couldn't get over it.

After my shower and drying myself, I went to the kitchen to surprisingly find Yelena already up. "You're up early. You don't usually wake up before 8am. What's wrong?," I said as I made myself a coffee. She was lost in thoughts before I asked and my question made her snap back to reality: "Tony just told me what the meeting was for to make sure I'm up..." I took a sip of my coffee as I sat next to her: "Operantly it worked, but what did he say about the meeting that made you wake up early?" She looked at me sadly: "I didn't sleep..." "Why? What is the meeting for?" I asked, now really concerned for my sister. She sighed and looked out in space as she said: "He said that we will talk about the red room assassin... the one that killed millions... Black Wolf... he said he might know who their next target is and how to take them down..." My eyes wide. That could be the answer. That assassin could tell us where the red room is. Where Draykov is. I could finally take my revenge...