₳Ʉ₮ⱧØⱤ₴ ₦Ø₮Ɇ

Before you begin reading, there's a few things I'd like to say. Some of which regards the book that lies ahead, while the rest simply comes from me. 

I'm trying a new style when it comes to writing. Yes, it may seem cringe, and yes, it may also seem like I have no idea what I'm doing. And there's good reason for that. 

For one, I really don't know what I'm doing. I'm new to this whole thing. I'm new to genuinely writing and not just scribbling words onto paper or a Google Doc. I'm new to genuinely putting my thoughts into words and trying to make something beautiful out of it. Given, I'm new to this, so please- bare with me. 

Secondly! This does probably seem cringe to begin with. When you first look at the font, or the style of writing, it may seem cringe. I agree with that wholeheartedly for someone that's not thinking the way I am. I understand how it may look from the outside. I understand that some things should be polished within this book, and I fully, fully understand that this could be completely horrible to other readers. 

I listen to music when I write. It puts me in a mood that motivates me to continue, and that's why I enjoy doing so. I'm listening to a certain video that's simply piano playing with an eerie tone to it. It matches what I plan on doing within this book, and it feels right. It also seems to match the font fairly well, so I enjoy that too. I'll link that video here, and I'll also have it attached to the first chapter so you can just press play and read if you'd like. And if you enjoy the music while reading, I'll implement it into the rest of the book, alongside other soundtracks/music that I listen to while writing a specific chapter. 

LINK TO THE MUSIC I LISTENED TO: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKpn4R9l9e8

*****

ANYWAYS!!!! 

Moving on, I'll simply throw this here. I don't know how long this book is going to be. I don't know if it's going to have a sequel, prequel, or even be completed. I'd love to finish it, but when I write- I tend to let my mind play out a movie while I watch and write what happens, and that's all there is to it. 

I don't write plots, I don't take notes, and irresponsibly, I don't plan anything out. My mind is where I keep my notes and the movie takes its course, to sum it up. 

I'd love to have motivation to keep writing, and that takes me to my next point. 

If you'd like to see anything, or you'd like to leave feedback, please, do so. I love when I read something about anything, even if it's just hearing someone else voice their thoughts. And if I could read that about something I myself have created- Well, I'd be honored. 

If you'd like to be a ghost reader, I totally understand. And either way, I appreciate you being a reader to begin with. 

I'll have a link to my WIP discord server that literally just started a few days ago as of 2/20/2024, and if you'd like to join to speak with me directly or over DM, let me know. Hopefully it goes somewhere- but if it doesn't, all's well it ends well. 

Other than what I've said so far, I'm going to leave this as is and let you get to reading a work that's been floating around in my head, begging to be splayed out in words. :) 

I hope you enjoy, and please, have a wonderful time.

DISCORD SERVER: https://discord.gg/sHACj9gyWU