Part 6

'Finally, lunch.' Jeongin thinks as he lets out a sigh. He grabs his bag and leaves the classroom, going to find his friends.

Jeongin spots Felix, but immediately gags when he sees him and Changbin practically eating each other faces.

Jisung comes up to Jeongin. "Innie~ guess what Felix told me during class." Jisung has a giant grin across his face and the other boy instantly knows what the cat like boy had said.

"He told you about the whole me and Chan situation, I'm assuming." Jeongin sighs. He wants to smack Jisung for smiling so hard, but he restrains himself.

"Yup, that's exactly what he told me about. And I told Seungminnie." Jisung smiles and grabs Jeongin's hand, pulling him in the direction of Changbin and Felix.

"Of course you did." He sighs.

Jisung covers Jeongin's eyes. "Come on, Lix. Come on, Changbin. Its time for lunch!" Jisung says and pries Felix away from the older.

He uncovers Jeongin's eyes and they walk to the classroom they assume Seungmin's in.

It's not even the class he's supposed to be in, it's Hyunjin's.

They look through the door and to no one's surprise, he's talking, well, more like poorly flirting, with Hyunjin.

They all giggle at their friends in unison. Changbin grabs Hyunjin and takes him to the lunch room. Hyunjin waves to Seungmin as he walks away with Changbin.

"Seungmin!" Felix laughs, "You really need to practice your flirting skills before you go and flirt with Hyunjin."

Seungmin groans. "I'm good, but thanks for the advice." He says sarcastically.

Jisung spots Minho walking to lunch, and can't help but stare. "I'm gonna..... go." Jisung starts to walk off towards Minho.

Jeongin looks at his friend. "Really, Ji? You're just gonna abandon us for some hot guy, who's not even really our friend." The fox like boy says. He tilts his head and continues to look at his friend as he stops walking.

The squirrel like boy sighs. "I just wanna talk to him. I'll sit with you guys at lunch." He runs off again. His friends watch as him and Minho flirt like its their last day on earth.

The three, Jeongin, Felix, and Seungmin, walk to the lunch room. They get their food and sit down at their regular table, and of course, Jisung is already sitting there.

"Did you finally ask him out? Did he finally ask you out?" Felix looks at his friend, excitement written all over his face.

"Of course not. Why would he ask me out?" Jisung seems genuinely confused as to why his friends would think that.

"You like each other." Seungmin states the obvious, "You're always flirting."

"Oh..... I guess that's true. I mean, I just thought he was messing with me. Y'know, just playfully flirting, not actually fliting." Jisung says, a small blush appearing on his cheeks at this revelation.

"Idiot." Felix remarks.

"I'm not an idiot!" Jisung defends.

Seungmin sighs, shaking his head as he looks at the two. Jeongin, on the other hand, smiles as he watches his friends bicker and fight. For Jeongin, its enjoyable, especially when his parents are gone.

Jeongin gets distracted when he spots someone at a near by lunch table. The sunshine twins stop arguing when they notice Jeongin staring at something or someone.

Jeongin stares at the person with slight confusion, surprised by what he's watching.

"Hey, Felix? Did Changbin mention a new friend?" Jeongin tares his eyes away from the boy and looks at Felix.