chap. 0 | introduction ★

CHAR. INTRODUCTION

Yuri Sato !
SATO is a Japanese and Canadian girl who recently moved to Japan with her siblings.

Sato is the youngest of three siblings and a junior in highschool. Sato has long, purple hair, green eyes, and is usually seen wearing eyeliner, mascara, and lipgloss as she doesn't like to stand out. Yuri only lets three people call her by her first name, these people are Mikoto Mizuno, Nikolai Mizuno, and Chisato Kaido.

Sato does not get along with Yuri Suzuki, who is Nikolai's stalker. She dislikes Suzuki because he 'stole her name' and because he stalks Nikolai. Sato has caught Suzuki looking through Nikolai's window multiple times.

Mikoto Mizuno !
MIZUNO is fully Japanese and lives with her brother, Nikolai, and mother, Haruka.

Mizuno is the oldest child in her family and a junior in highschool. She often teases Nikolai because he 'came out late', in reality, he was born only 3 minutes after her. Mikoto usually wears pink accessories and finds a way to accesorize her school uniform without getting dress coded. One accessory she wears often is a small, pink flower hairclip that Kazuki gave her. Mikoto allows two people call her by her first name. Those people are Yuri Sato and Tsukasa Kazuki.

Mizuno gets along quite well with everybody but Yuri Suzuki. Mikoto dislikes Suzuki because she often finds him looking through her brother's window..

Nikolai Mizuno ! (my fav oc ever giys:3)

MIZUNO is fully Japanese and lives with his sister, Mikoto, and mother, Haruka.

Mizuno is the youngest child in his family and a junior in highschool. He dislikes being called the youngest, though. This is because he was born only 3 minutes after Mikoto, as the two are twins. He is often seen wearing eyeliner and black and white hairclips, bracelets, and earrings.

Nikolai allows two people to call him by his first name. These people are Yuri Sato and Tsukasa Kazuki. Nikolai gets along well with everybody but is horrified of Yuri Suzuki, his stalker. Though Mizuno and his family have threatened to get a restraining order against him, he still stalks Nikolai.

Chisato Kaido !
KAIDO is Yuri Sato's best friend. She is the student council president at their school and often gets Yuri out of any trouble she causes.

Kaido is the middle child out of 3 siblings and a junior in highschool. She is usually seen wearing eyeliner, eyeshadow, mascara, blush, and lipgloss. Chisato does not wear any accessories as it goes against dress code.

Kaido is required to get along with everyone, so she doesn't necessarily dislike anybody. Chisato allows one person to call her by her first name. This person is Yuri Sato.

Tsukasa Kazuki !
KAZUKI is Mikoto Mizuno's best friend. He is a very reckless boy who often gets himself and Mizuno in trouble.

Kazuki is an only child and a junior in highschool. He is usually seen wearing red eyeliner, light eyeshadow, and jewelry. Kazuki also wears lots of accessories, people have taken note of one in particular. The accessory is a yellow star hairclip that Mikoto gave him.

Kazuki gets along with everybody but hates Yuri Suzuki quite a bit. Tsukasa hates Suzuki because he's obsessed with his boyfriend, Nikolai Mizuno. Tsukasa allows two people to call him by his first name. These people are Nikolai Mizuno, and Mikoto Mizuno.

Yuri Suzuki
I don't like him so ill just list a few things abt him:/
male
gay
ugly -_-
obsessed with Nikolai
lets no one call him yuri
has no family (he ran away ;-;)
is stupid
very ugly

A/N
whats up yall its ur boy cam and i freaking hate writing!! so erm.. i hope you enjoyed this super duper bad chapter!!:3 i still dont know how long i want this to be so ermmm leave a suggestion in the comments 🔥🔥

anywyas i hope you enjoyed. don't forget to like and subscribe for more totally awesome books from me, the best lebian ever 🔥🔥

Word count: 708.. ;-; and the rest of the story will probably be around the same so i may make it like 40+ chapters to make up for lack of words !!