chap. 1 | meeting ★

yay hainguyd!!! enjoy this suprr bad snd probably short chapter 🔥🔥
-----------------------------------------------------------------
                  GIRL NEXT DOOR
   ★
        .
           .
             .
                .
                   . CHAP. 1 | MEETING

Yuri Sato POV

  AUGUST 21ST was the day me and my siblings arrived in Japan. The house Sora bought was quite large and looked very elegant. The exterior was white with a nice gold trim. The interior was also white with gold accents, but there was also a few gray accents here and there. Overall, the house was extremely fancy. I was coming out to grab my boxes when I saw a girl with long, black hair walking up to me.

  "Hello!" She said, "My name is Mikoto Mizuno." She smiled and placed her hands on her hips.

  "Hello." I muttered, placing the box I was carrying on the porch.

  "What's your name? Oh! Do you need help carrying your boxes?" She bent down and lifted the box I'd sat down.

  "Sato Yuri, and no, I don't. Thank you for offering though, Mizuno." I tried taking the box from her, but she turned before I could.

  "Welll.. it seemed like you were struggling to carry this box, right? So please, let me help you." She smiled, turning back towards me.

  "..I suppose you can help, then." I sighed, "But please, do not expect any compensation for this. I'm low on money at the moment, but I will pay you once I can."

  "Why would I want money? I offered to help you."

  "I assumed you were trying to make money, plus, I can't just let you carry my stuff for free."

  "Why not? I offered to."

  "It's impolite. There must be a way I can repay you for this, Mizuno."

  "Please, call me Mikoto, and I don't want you to pay me. It's impolite to do something if I said no, correct?"

  "Well, I suppose it is.." I sighed, "What if I take you to a cafe afterwards? As my way of repaying you for this."

  "Hm.. sure! Would Kaido Cafe work?" She smiled.

  "Kaido Cafe? Wheres that.." I asked, looking up at the freakishly tall girl.

  "Oh, it's just a block away! I'll show you once we're done." She paused and looked at me, "You're very short. How tall are you? 5'7?"

  "..5'6." I muttered, looking away

  "Oh wow! You're so tiny!!" She smiled and patted my head.

  "I-I'm not tiny, youre just freakishly tall." I stuttered, crossing my arms and looking away.

  "I'm only 6'0!" She huffed.

  "ONLY? You're a giant!" My jaw dropped. How could she say she's 'ONLY' 6 feet tall!?

  "Ahaha.." She rubbed the back of her neck, looking up, "I'm really not that tall, you should see my brother, Nikolai."

  "And just how tall is he?" I mockingly asked, rolling my eyes.

  "6'5." She stated, moving her hand to her side.

  "...6 fucking 5!?" I gasped.

  "Yeah, anyways.. we should start carrying your stuff inside, no?" She smiled, shyly.

  "Oh, right, I forgot about that.." I muttered.

3rd person POV

  Around 30 minutes later, the girls finished moving the boxes into Yuri's room.

  "Soo.." Mikoto started, "Can I help you decorate now!?"

  "Oh, I suppose.." Yuri mumbled.

  "Yay!" Mikoto jumped up and down, excitedly.

  "So, um, we can start with this box, if you'd like." Yuri pointed to a box in the corner of the room with a label that said 'DECORATIONS'

  "Hm.. Sure!" Mikoto exclaimed, rushing over to the box and opening it. Inside there were fairy lights, posters, and pictures. "Soo, where should we start?" She asked, turning to Yuri.

  "Uh.. I guess we can start with the lights?" Yuri shyly asked, picking up a strand of lights.

  "Okay!" Mikoto exclaimed, also grabbing a strand.

  Another 30 minutes passed and the girls had put up the lights and a few posters before they decided to head to the cafe Mikoto had mentioned earlier.

A/N
  whats up yall its ur boy cam comint back with another totally awesome chapter!

  i hope u giys enjoyed this chapter and if u find Ny dpelling errors pleszd tell me in tge comments so k cam fix it!! make sure u like, subscribe and hit that bell fot more AWESOME books from cam the great!!! :3 bye bye :33

Word count; 728