3 | bend over 🍋

A/n

smut ofc

Y/n got out of bed eager to start her first day of training. She tried not to wake anyone on her floor as she quietly put on her uniform and headed to the dining hall. She went down early hoping to have a moment to herself before she started her busy day. Y/n helped herself to some tea and a croissant. She picked at her food, eating it slowly, savouring her moment of peace.

Levi entered the dining hall and they exchanged glances.

"Captain."

"Cadet."

He found himself a seat across the room from her, but still in eye shot. Soon the dining hall filled with her fellow cadets. Y/n was joined by Eren, Mikasa, and Armin. Sasha sat at the table next to them with her best friend Connie. Jean and Marco sat with them as well.

"Good morning Y/n!" Armin greeted her.

"Morning. How'd you sleep?" she asked the blonde.

"Better if Eren didn't wake up screaming the whole night" Armin said.

"Hey!" Eren shouted.

"You kept screaming for your dad. If you had a daddy kink Eren you shoulda just said so" Armin said matter-of-factly.

Y/n stifled a laugh.

"I do NOT" Eren yelled back.

"Would explain a lot" Y/n chimed in.

In the corner of her eye, she caught Levi smirking at her remark. Mikasa rolled her eyes at the three of them.

Y/n couldn't help but feel nervous whenever she could feel Levi's eyes on her. It only made her think of all the things she wanted to do to that man in private. She wondered if he felt the same.

"Hi Y/n I'm Connie, Sasha wanted us to meet" Connie said enthusiastically.

"I've heard so much about you" she replied. "Nice to finally meet you."

"If Jean's ever being an ass just let me know and I'll throw one of Sasha's potatoes at him" Connie said.

"Hey!" Sasha interjected.

"Noted" Y/n said laughing.

"Okay Cadet's out on the training field. Be there in 5 or we're starting the day with laps" Levi barked authoritatively.

Everyone hurried out of the dining hall and onto the training grounds. Y/n stood between Eren and Armin with Mikasa to Eren's right.

Eren leaned over and whispered "someone woke up on the wrong side of the barracks this morning."

Y/n giggled quietly.

"What was that Jaeger?" Levi snapped.

"Um..nothing Sir!"

"50 push-ups. Do it" Levi retorted.

Eren dropped to the ground and began his punishment.

"Aw c'mon sir" Y/n said quietly.

"What was that l/n? Come see me after training. There will be no mouthing off to me, understood?"

"Yes, sir."

"Good. Okay cadets, today we will be sparring to practice our combat skills. Here are the pairs: Bertholdt and Reiner, Connie and Sasha, Marco and Jean, Mikasa and Ymir, Christa and Armin, and Eren and Y/n."

Y/n readied herself into a fighting stance. She had her arms in fists and she held them in front of her body guarding her face and torso. Eren got into a similar stance and faced her.