Chapter two

~ friday ~
{ George's POV }

The bell rings and I get up, someone runs over to me and I look up to see it's only clay "hey clay!"

He smiles at me "hey gogy! It's recess time come on! I don't wanna waste it!" He growns. I giggle.

"Ok let's go!" I yell before clay drags me out. Clay runs outside to the playground dragging me close behind.

We choose to play hide and seek and I hide first, our playground is huge and also has a small patch of trees. As clay counts I dart straight for the trees.

As I get close I jump and grab onto the tree branches and climb up halfway. The trees were pretty tall and I knew as long as I was hidden clay wouldn't see me since he couldn't climb.

As he got done counting and started to search for me. group of boys walked by the trees and noticed me. They had been bullying me ever since I moved to this school.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE IN THIS SCHOOL MONKEY!" One of them yelled laughing. There was 5 boys. They always picked on me and if I didn't do what they wanted or gave them money they'd hurt me.

I tried to hide the tears rolling down my face but they didn't stop there and continued to make fun of me "GO BACK TO THE ZOO!" Was one that they yelled before falling into laughter.

Clay was looking around for me and then turned facing the trees for a second and we locked eyes. He hadn't even been looking at the trees! He was only turning to check somewhere else, But he spotted the boys.

But as he started towards the trees the bell rang.
I slowly slid down but then the boys grabbed my legs and pulled me down. "YOUR SO UGLY! YOUR NOT EVEN A BOY!" They all yelled laughing at me.

I was a boy but I loved dresses. I had longish hair but wanted it short but never got time to cut it... I had cut my hair when I was with clay. He helped cut it.

Suddenly someone charged and punched one of the boys. It was clay. Two of them quickly helped the boy up while the other two fought clay.

The teacher started to walk over and the two fighting clay ran but the other three... well one held clay back, one held me back, and the other proceeded to punch me. The teacher ran and grabbed the boys.

I was sent to the nurse's while the boys were sent to the office. Once school ended I was left with a black eye and clay sat by me while we waited for his mom.

She was going to pick us up for a sleepover!

Don't tell anyone but... I HAVE A MASSIVE CRUSH ON CLAY! How could I not?! He was so kind! Cared for me!

DONT TELL HIM PLEASE!

AND THANK YOU!

{ Clay's Pov }

I sat by George and made sure no one came up to him. But we waited for my mom.

As she pulled up me and George got up and got into the car "OH MY GOODNESS! GEORGE HON WHAT HAPPENED?!" She yelled right as we got in.

I explained what happened and she didn't respond, but instead she turned and started driving.

{ Narrator POV ; D }

They pulled up to an ice cream shop and clay's mom got out opening the door for goerge and clay. They walked in and got ice cream. The rest of the day was spent going to a park, watching a movie, and just hanging out.

~ The Next Morning ~

(Ok I am getting tired of writing "clay's mom" over and over so we are just gonna name her Macy. Look it was the first name I thought of ok! Lol)

Clay was the first to wake up, the night before clay and George slept on the same bed (AS FRIENDS) and to clays surprise George had been curled up against clay, his arms wrapped around him.

George had been wearing his light blue pajamas. He looked cozy.

Clay didn't want to wake him, of course clays sister, drista, barged In and woke up George "WAKE UP SLEEPY HEADS- oh... uh... never mind...." She just walked right out and clay felt awkward.

{ George's POV }

I slowly woke up feeling warm, as I looked up I saw I had been curled up against clay and I went red and pulled my arms off him and backed up.
"Sorry!" I said awkwardly. My hands covered my face but i think clay could still see thought my hands at my flustered face.

{ Narrator's POV }

So after that mess Macy dropped George back off at home and his parents had been fighting again over something, George rushed to his room hoping not to be seen but of course he had stepped on glass and yelped in pain.

His parents turned to him. It was to late, they saw him.

After what felt like 4 hours George limped to his room sobbing silently Bergen up with blood dripping from his arms, and his cheek.

This was the same almost everyday. When he would get home from school he would sneak up to his room but if he was seen he'd get beaten by his father.

He never really ate, only at school but even then it was because clay shards his lunch. George had no money everyday to get lunch. At home he never ate, meaning on weekends he starved.

He always wondered what he did to deserve it.

He was never able to get help though, if he did his dad would murder him. Even if they were put in jail before they could, his dad always had backup.

George was stuck until he turned 18.

______________________________
Hoped y'all liked it! :)

Next chapter will be present time!
So that would mean George is 26 and clay/dream is 27!

If you have any questions comment it here!