Dance Under The Rain

Halo x Kirsten

>💮<

❤️🖤❤️🖤❤️🖤❤️🖤❤️🖤❤️🖤

A young woman named Kirsten lived in New Zealand. She was reserved and often kept to herself, but she had a secret passion for dancing. When no one was around, she would go to her room and dance like water the way she moved her body to the rhythm, letting the dance wash away her fears and insecurities.

One day, she met an older woman named Halo. She was different from anyone she had ever met before. She was confident, passionate, and full of life. They quickly became friends, and Kirsten found herself drawn to Halo's energy and zest for life

As their friendship grew, Kirsten confided in Halo about her love for dancing. She encouraged her to share her talent with others, and she soon found herself dancing on the local stage and disco. Her performances were a hit, and people couldn't get enough of her. The way she moved was so mesmerizing.

One night, as Kirsten was walking home from a performance, it started to rain. She was about to take shelter when Halo called out to her. She asked her to dance in the rain with her, and she agreed.

As they stood in the rain, dancing together, Ava felt a sense of freedom she had never known before. The rain washed away her fears and insecurities, and she danced with a courage she had never felt before. When they finished, Halo told Kirsten that she had the most beautiful face she had ever seen, and she encouraged her to pursue her dreams of becoming a professional dancer.

From that day forward, Kirsten and Halo were inseparable. They continued to dance in the rain, always finding solace and courage in each other's presence. And as they traveled the world, performing on the biggest stages and winning the hearts of audiences everywhere, they never forgot the magic of that first rain-soaked performance and the love that had blossomed between them.

❤️🖤❤️🖤❤️🖤❤️🖤❤️🖤❤️🖤

{A personal request from a friend, anyways heres 3 chapters to read and sorry for making it shorts cause im currently trying to overcome my writer block right now which is annoying anyways love you all and thank you for supporting me}