Prologue

"The world is never going to be the same. Far away in the land of woodland forest, the queen is giving birth. Three tiny kittens. All being sent off into different parts of the wild. They will grow, she said. Each kitten is dropped in a separate place. Icy in the deep mountains, Sun in the rolling meadows, and Moon right by the sea. The queen can not care for them, of course. It is said that when the queen of the forest gives birth, her young must go on without her, learning new skills to someday teach their young. This would end up as three tribes in the land of the woodland forest, and all would live in peace. But everything changed when Icy took all the power for her tribe. She told Sun that if the two cats merged tribes, they would be unstoppable. And surely, their mother would look to them and bring them great fortune. The tribes merged, but that only tipped the balance that was foretold. Now the moon tribe lives alone, mourning their sister Sun, who was killed by Icy soon after they merged, hungry for power. The two tribes became separated. Icy demanded a great amount of loyalty and soon all the cats left her thinking they were not enough to stay in the Ice tribe. after Icy's death. Their powerful homes, and territory soon froze, as punishment for tipping the balance. Their memories remain, locked in the glaciers which used to be their home. No cat has tried to reach the frozen secrets and restore the balance, for it would be too dangerously cold. So the moon tribe has always lived with dignity."

Said my mother. "And we will survive like we did all those years before." and with a final lick to my pale white ear, she laid down to sleep with me.

------------------

Lily here!

hope u enjoy?? I am little ^._.^ C: