°🦋°

It was yet another night when Bangchan was still in his studio despite the time being 3 in the morning. It would be a lie if he were to say he wasn't tired cause he was indeed tired as hell. But no matter how tired he was sleep seemed miles away from him. He tried alot to fall asleep but failed each time. So he decided to focus on the task at hand which was finishing up the song. It was almost done but he felt like it was lacking something but he couldn't understand what .

His tiredness and inability to complete his track was slowly starting to get to him . He was growing more and more frustrated as time ticked by. And he could feel his headspace taking over. You see Bangchan was an age regressor . With an age range of 3-6 usually. But none of his friends knew about this escape mechanism of his. Mainly because he was worried his members will find him wierd and unfit to be a leader if they found out . And second of all he was aware of the sexual side of age regression. Although he absolutely never wished to engage in anything sexual associated with age regression or little space he knew there is a chance people might misunderstand.

Chan could feel his little side surfacing but he couldn't let little Channie come out atleast not now. So he quickly stood up and walked over to the thermal flask he had with him. He quickly opened the flask and poured it's contents into a cup. And brought the cup to his lips reluctantly sipping the warm and bitter liquid. Chan wasn't a fan of coffee especially the unsweetened one but the bitter and strong taste of it helped keep little channie at bay since Channie hates coffee more than chan does.

The coffee gave him enough energy to work for two more hours until he saw the time was already past 5 am and he knew the boys will make a fuss if they found out he pulled an all nighter at the studio again so he quickly gathered his stuff and exited his studio before locking it and leaving for his dorm. Once he reached the dorms he quickly unlocked the door before entering and locking it again and quietly walked over to his room that he shared with his fellow Aussie. But luck wasn't on his side as Felix had woken up suddenly only to see chan trying to sneak into his bed

Fel: seriously Chris? It's quarter past 5. Is this the time to come home ?

Chn: shit. I was kind of hoping you would be sleeping.

Fel: well I was actually sleeping but woke up a few minutes back.

Chn: could you maybe not mention this to the others ?

Fel: I won't but just remember me keeping this from the rest isn't going to improve your health or conditions over working like this and skipping sleep isn't healthy and you know it.

Chn: I know . But I can't help it. Anyway you go back to sleep I'll try to get atleast an hour of sleep.

Fel: please do that . I'm not joking you really need to take better care of yourself.