The Unknown Hero

This is my interpretation of Tales from the SMP and will not be exact, some things will be added on as my own personal canon. Part of that cannon is that Ran from The Pit is Ranboo, and Dream tortures/manipulates him because he was the Time Traveler before Karl was. Dream also tries to get information from him by trying to force Ranboo to remember his past as a time traveler. Dream also has tried to manipulate and control Karl in any way possible after finding out he was the new and current time traveler, but always failed. This caused Dream to make the prison to try and trap Karl in, only to be foiled by Karl again, being the reason Punz had the money to betray Dream and was put in prison, but Dream doesn't know that. I hope you enjoy it regardless. None of the art belongs to me, they belong to whoever made them.

Dream XD arrived in a pocket dimension he was invited to by someone, most likely a God or Goddess wanting to talk to him. He looks around the room, finding a movie screen as well as many seats. Soon his eyes land on a woman, who he immediately recognized as the Goddess of Balance, known as Dawn.

Hello, how are you today, Dawn? XD asked with a smile,

If this meeting goes as planned, I will be well. Dawn replied.

XD: Yes, you needed to discuss something with me?"

Dawn: XD, Karl needs help, and you know it. If he continues to go unsupported he will end up like Ran. I know you told Karl not to tell anyone, but that was to keep him safe from Dream and he already knows Karl is the new time traveler.

XD sighed: I understand Dawn, but there are still people who will use his power for their own gain, Dream isn't the only threat, one of his own fiancé's is hunting for power like Dream. The last thing Karl needs is more targets on his back"

Dawn: But Quackity loves Karl, he was upset because of their fight. I'm sure if he knew the reason why Karl was acting the way he has been, Quackity would do everything in his power to protect him.

XD: And if not?

Dawn: Well I can always remove his or anyone's memory if worse comes for worse. Quackity won't be the only one I will show the truth to. I'm sure that one person from the people I feel are trustworthy is bound to want to help. XD, you gave Karl the job to change the past and future for the better, and he's been doing a wonderful job for everyone, except himself. Let us help him in return, this might just be the change we need to prevent the future we saw from coming to pass.

XD looked at Dawn, he knew that Karl wanted to tell his friends about his powers but kept it a secret out of respect for him and fear of the judgment of others. He had watched unable to help as Karl fought against whatever had taken control of the Inbetween, and had only just escaped to the Otherside, finally giving Karl a break from all the random time traveling. He had been able to somewhat hone his powers to be able to go to the more recent past. He was able to destroy the button that Wilbur tried to use to blow up Manberg earlier to kill everyone at the festival. He also stole Tubbo's nukes to keep them out of the wrong hands.

XD sighed: Alright, I'll bring everyone you want here, I just hope that you know what you are doing Dawn

Dawn: Thank you XD, I promise you that nothing will harm Karl if I have anything to say about it.

After quick discussion, XD went to the front of the room and teleported in the members Dawn had asked for. Shouts of fear and confusion sounded around the room, and soon members were about to attack each other, until a thunderclap sounded and all weapons disappeared from their inventories. Everyone looked at the front to see XD many cried out in fear thinking Dream had gotten out of prison, Tommy quickly ran to Tubbo. Slimecicle then waved to XD "Hello Dream XD from Dream Smp, why have you called us here?"

Quackity: Slime, what the *HONK* you're alive?! What are you even talking about, and how the *HONK* am I being censored!?

Slimecicle: Well Quackity from Las Nevadas, that is Dream XD the God of the Server and he can do anything he wants, but he prefers to be called XD. He also looks like Dream from Dream Smp because he was the first human XD saw and used how he looked for his form to look less threatening.

Tommy: So that's not Dream?

Philza: Nope, He's telling the truth, I met him once. Even if he was I wouldn't have let him hurt you mate.

Tommy smiled, glad to know that Phil still cared for him.

XD: Yes, while I may have brought you here, I am not the one who has requested your presence here. I will leave the rest to them and simply watch.

Dawn appeared in front of the everyone, she was dress in a blue hoodie which opened to show a white shirt underneath, jeans and tan high heel boots.: Thank you XD, and as for why you are being censored is simply because like Bad here I don't like swearing, but don't worry the censor isn't permanent.

Bad: Thank you, Miss I really appreciated it. Why did you want us here?

Dawn: First things first you can call me Dawn, and the reason I've had XD bring you here is to help a hero.

Tommy: Do you mean me?

Dawn smiled: While you are a hero Tommy, you're not the hero who needs help at this moment. Remember when Dream said that the prison wasn't for you?

Tommy paled at the implication: I thought he was lying to manipulate me to gain my trust back, you saying he was telling the truth?

Dawn: Yes, he made it for the one person he fears. He has never been able to control the hero. They have foiled Dream's plans many times keeping him from winning, and was the one who made it possible for Dream to be imprisoned.

The members looked at the Goddess in shock, Dream not only was kept from achieving his goals, but was afraid of the person who kept stopping him? They all tried to think of who it could be, but they came up blank.

Ranboo: Are you sure, why tell us this?

Dawn: The reason is because they now need help, Dream has someone working for him on the out hunting the hero down. The reason Dream fears the hero is because he has powers that were gifted to him, and Dream wants that power for himself. The hero has been working alone to make sure no one gets hurt, but in doing so he is hurting himself. He hasn't told anyone out of fear of people trying to use his powers like Dream.

Technoblade: So they have powers like Ranboo has, does that mean they're the main character?

Dawn: Something like that yes, I can show you who they are, but this is a warning for all of you. Should you try to hurt or use the hero for your own benefits instead of helping them, your memories will be taken away to keep them safe.

Quackity was frustrated, he had just heard of the perfect person who could get Dream to finally hand over the revival book, but couldn't use them without forgetting.

Everyone wonders what kind of powers the hero could have, especially if Dream wanted them for their powers?

Dawn: Everyone please take a seat, and we can begin where it all started for the hero.

Everyone took a seat, Dawn looked to see if she had missed anyone.: SapNap, George, Puffy, Philza, Technoblade, Eret, Nikki, Ranboo, Tubbo, Tommy, Quackity, Bad , Foolish, Sam, Fundy and Slimecicle. Okay everyone is here, let's start.