18 | hate

3rd person pov
it was about 8am in los Angeles california. the nig he before was the day that it happened, the day that y/n had met xolo.

as you know, she had crawled into bed with him, snuggled in his arms. the emotions that were coursing through y/n's veins were unexplainable. she had never been pampered like this in her life, let alone being FLOWN OUT by a famous actor.

when y/n woke up, she didn't recognize the unfamiliar room that she was in, but then she had quickly remembered where she was. and looked to her left she saw the tall shadow of the man that she knew was xolo.

He was brushing his ready while her pupils were still dilating from the light, and he then turned around.

"goodmorninggg" he said, exaggerating the 'g' to implement he was in a good mood.

"goodmorning xolooo" she said in her sharp, raspy morning voice. the girl stretched and started to get ready.

Since the flight was last minute, y/n didn't really know what she was going to do on this trip. (living by yolo i guess😭) So she asked, "what are we going to do today?" as she was getting her hairbrush and clothes out of the suitcase

and he replied with "YOU are going to be meeting the others today, are you excitedd??" he said, fixing up his hair in the mirror.

"OH MY GOSH. i'm so nervous bro oh my gosh oh my god" she said. she really was nervous. these people were really important people in her life even though she had never met them. and now she really is going to meet them. wow.

"i need to check the groupchat, they're probably going crazy right now because we didn't reply yesterday." y/n said, in a giggly tone.

Xolo wondered how she was in such a good mood even though she just woke up. her naturally bubbly personality made her even more perfect.

'ohh myyy' y/n said when she check her phone.
there was many messages from her mom and others back at home, but mostly from the groupchat.

KARATE KIDDOS
99+ notifications. 12:48 pm

MOM❤️
how was your flight? are you safe? 6:23am

obviously, she opened her moms message first. quickly replied with a 'it was okay, yes i'm safe, thank you love you❤️' excited to open the messages from the group.

"lemme see lemme seeee" xolo came over to sit next to her on the bed, looking at her phone.

"there's so many messages" she said with a giggle. he looked at her in awe. pupils as big as the sun and as happy as a ray of sunshine.

most messages said things like,
DID THEY MEET?

OH MY GOSH THEY BETTER RESPOND RIGHT NOW.

XOLO IS TRENDING ON TWITTER GUYS

"Cobra Kai actor spotted with strange unknown girl."

they were mostly rambling on how xolo was ACTUALLY trending on twitter.

"there's no way, oh em gee i have to see this" xolo said, taking out his phone and opening twitter.

"did you actually just say oh em gee? there's no way." y/n said in disbelief of him sounding like an 8 year old girl at claire's.

"OH MY GOD I AM TRENDING Y/N" xolo said very dumbfounded. he was soo surprised it was so cute.

xolo was #4, behind trisha paytas. (obviously)
there were threads saying things like "who is this??" and "is she an actor??", but at the same time there were the fan girls saying things like "she's not good for him." and things like "ew who is that omg"

y/n saw these comments and felt sort of uneasy. she didn't let them bother her though, they didn't even know her name.

xolo glanced at y/n as she read these comments. he knew how all getting hate feels and he was prepared to be there for her. supporting her from the start.

"pfft these comments are stupid, they don't even know who you are to be saying all this bullshit."

it was the first time y/n heard xolo cuss. even over text he didn't curse. it made her feel very comfortable around him, knowing  that he'll protect her.

"yeah, let's just go." so xolo and y/n finished getting ready, and headed out the the car.

y/n sat down in the passenger seat of the luxurious car and asked, "i still don't even know what we're gonna do" she said, looking at him.

he had a smile on his face and started the car. "we're gonna just hangout, there's not really a destination, just going where the wind takes us dudeee" he said to her, making the waves motion with his hands like a crazy surfer in the 80s.

she laughed, putting her seatbelt on. y/n still had no idea where they were going right now, but she didn't want to ask, because she felt like she was going to bother him too much. she didn't want that.

it was about a 15 minute drive, not that much. and they had soon arrived at a even fancier house than xolos.

"jesus christ, who lives here?" she asked, stunned by the look of the mansion infront of her eyes.

"jacob, trust, he has much more money than me." he said. suddenly y/n's heart dropped so far to the floor that she almost fell. that's when the anxiety kicked it.

"what. i'm so nervous stop i'm scared" she said, they were infront of the door, when right after she said that he rang the doorbell.

i give up i'll write more tomorrow