chapter one

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐧𝐞, 𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞'a hard day's night'➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

'a hard day's night'
➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

Olivia let out a light groan lifting her head from her pillow hearing her sister yell from the stairs "UP! GET UP!" she stayed in her bed for just a moment longer knowing that today was the day that she was going to prove if she could make it as a surgeon, she took a deep breath pushing herself to get ready for the first day of many.

"You ready?" her sister asked from the kitchen as she headed for the front door, she huffed at the question "as i'll ever be." Mia approached her with a sincere smile "you'll be amazing, now go show them how it's done!" she hyped pushing her out the door causing her to stumble catching herself on the railing "i'll try" she whispered then making her way to her car.

...

"Oh god" she uttered rushing through a number of hallways before finding where the rest of the interns were accidentally bumping into someone's shoulder "watch it!" the man instantly got offensive before she could apologize which made her stare at him in disbelief "it's not like i'd purposely bump into you, give someone a chance to speak." as he was about to spit back at her he got cut off by the chief of surgery leading them into a bright operating room.

"Each of you comes here today hopeful, wanting in on the game." the chief starts "A month ago, you were in med school being taught by doctors. Today you are the doctors. The seven years you spend here as a surgical resident will be the best and worst years of your life. You will be pushed to your breaking point. Look around you. Say hello to your competition" she glanced around the room looking at everyone, noticing the same man she bumped into, unfortunately making eye contact. He had a smug face—a type of face that you kind of just want to punch but admittedly he was attractive, she caught herself still staring at him finally pulling her eyes away and focusing on the chief.

After the chief finished his speech he directed the interns to the locker room to change into their scrubs. While changing into her scrub top, there was a thud causing her eyes to shoot up, making eye contact once again with the same smug brunette from earlier "Seems like you just can't keep your eyes off me" he smirked

"stop being a creep" a curly haired woman pushed past him.

"six women out of 20." a blonde with a raspy voice said catching Olivia's attention

"Yeah. I hear one of them's a model." the same curly haired woman from before replied

"don't knock it before you try it." Olivia snickered pulling on her lab coat.