the story.

sandy cheeks x trans! elmo

Strong. He’d always admired her attitude and her strength. Sandy had to be one of the most courageous people that Elmo had met. It was their second year at Sesame Academy and Elmo could not take his eyes off her. Those curvy brown hips and her soft delicate fur brought out something Elmo never knew he had in him. And that accent.. Every time Professor Oscar beckoned students to read aloud—Sandy would raise her hand, tall and proud– her southern drawl could make anybody lose their composure and Elmo was sure of it. 

Elmo had never been too popular, but he’d definitely helped loads of people out around the campus. Regardless, he never could’ve anticipated that she would ever take notice.. of him. “Howdy there,” he was greeted with a familiar sounding Texan voice. “Sandy?” He snatched his head up and was instantly starstruck by her alluring skibidi gyatt and stunning smile. 

“Sorry,” Elmo said hurriedly, “Elmo didn’t see you there! Elmo is very sorr-” “Oh it’s alright! Don’t you worry for a minute, sweetheart!” 

Elmo doesn’t know when it happened, but supposedly, Professor Oscar let everybody pair up to work on a Black History Month Project where they had to study a certain inspirational figure for the week. While he’d spaced out, Sandy chose him to be her partner.

Sandy chose.. Elmo? But why? 

“So how ‘bout we walk to your dorm after classes to.. study?” Sandy studied Elmo’s face inquisitively. ‘Why the suggestive tone?’ Elmo thought. It made fireworks go off in his core, pondering what could happen with her in his dorm. Elmo’s starburst red coochie tingled in his draws and he felt something coil in his gut. “Uh.. I’d love that- working with you I mean!” Sandy smiled a big grin and made her way back to her desk. 

It felt like it took forever for Professor Bird to dismiss the class; ever since Sandy promised to walk with Elmo to his dorm and ‘study’ with him. Let’s just say he was excited to say the least. 

Sandy and Elmo walked to his dorm and she found out Elmo was trans and said “Fuck no, I ain’t with that gay bullshit; we shoot motherfuckers like y’all in Texas, y’hearme?”

Elmo couldn’t believe this shit. “There’s no mf way nigga…” “ELMO DID YOU JUST SAY THE N-N-N-N uhh.. N-WORD???>???!?!??!?!??!?!?!?!??!” “hell yea i did and what abt it? dafuq?” “okay elmo i changed my mind lets sex it up” “bet ill holla at u” “💯”

The End.