Chapter 1 : New Target

Last light Zoe didn't sleep well.

To make things worse, her cunt was feeling really itchy for not having sex in a week.

It has become an addiction for her since her uncle groomed her into having sex with him when she was only 14.

At first it felt strange but her uncle coaxed her and soon she began to feel the pleasure of it. She and her uncle would do it many times secretly without the knowledge of anyone.

She remembered that one incident when her parents were out of town and her uncle made love to her while she was having a bath. He massaged and caressed her whole body. After that they again fucked on the bed and slept together.

Zoe's parents were both working people and did not have time for her so they sent her to another city and rented an apartment there for her. They also enrolled her into a nearby elite school.

It has been a week since she transferred here. Zoe missed her uncle and his touch. She cursed at him internally for getting her addicted to him.

Today was her first day at school, hence she was getting ready. Zoe decided to wear the uniform she brought yesterday.
Surprisingly her new school allowed the students to wear whatever they want as long as it doesn't hamper their studies.

Zoe developed full breasts and big ass from a young age. She wore a tight shirt that desperately held her big boobs from bursting out and a tiny skirt that hardly covered her ass. One could see her perfect round ass as soon as she bent over.

She decided to be a slut today and wore lacy black underwear underneath her uniform.

She was satisfied with her figure especially her big boobs that her uncle liked very much. She turned red thinking about it.

Maybe her uncle's love made her this big.

She thought maybe she could find a person in school who would give her a good fuck. Zoe trembled in excitement as she imagined that.

Soon she grabbed her backpack and went out on her way to school.

She walked towards her school which was near her apartment and swayed her hips sensually while walking.

People passing by would occasionally glance at her. Not exactly at her but at her treasured assets. Zoe enjoyed the dirty looks she was getting and was slowly getting horny.

Throughout the day, the classes went well and many students asked for her number. Till now she got tired from it and politely requested them not to bother her.

Zoe wanted to go home but she was suddenly assigned to do cleaning after the school ended. She groaned and cursed at her luck.

When school ended, the whole building was quiet and only she was wiping the floor while occasionally muttering something under her breath.

It took her 20 minutes to do all the work and her whole body was filled with sweat. Her shirt became a bit translucent due to it making her chest prominent.

She decided to go to the washroom to clean herself a bit before going home.

During all this, she didn't notice that a pair of eyes were looking at her greedily and followed her to the washroom.

As soon as she entered the washroom, the man behind her got inside as well and quietly locked the door from inside.

A rogue whistle scared the wits out of her. When Zoe turned back in horror, she saw the school janitor sizing up her from top to bottom.

Seeing the obvious lust in his eyes, she slowly bit her lips and her body trembled a little in excitement. She must size this chance to relieve her heat.