Chapter 3: New Fuckbuddy

In the morning, Zoe woke up when she felt someone sucking on her breast.

She drowsily opened her eyes and saw her uncle's mouth on her chest and felt his cock pressed against her cunt. His large hands were encircled around her slender waist.

She then stretched out her hand to press his head on her boobs and moaned when his tongue teased her nipple.

"Good morning uncle~" she said sweetly to him.

"Good morning my darling" he said and immediately hovered over her body.

Zoe snaked her arms around his neck. He placed a kiss on her neck and said ambiguously "Did I make you comfortable last night?."

"More than just comfortable" she replied naughtily.

She grinded against him feeling horny. Her watery eyes pleaded him to fill her up. But to her surprise, her uncle denied her at that time.

"Zoe, I would love to fuck you but now we have an important task and I will not be happy to keep that unfinished" he said apologizing while kissing her tenderly.

She pouted but did not pushed him further. "It's ok, we can do it anytime" she said understandingly.

Her uncle was beaming "I love that you are so understanding" and lifted her up. They together went inside to bathroom to get freshen up and then get ready for their work.

While eating breakfast, Zoe remembered something. "What about school? Don't I have to go there-

Her uncle pulled the chair towards him on which she was sitting and said "Baby, I took a leave application for you for 3 days. So don't worry about going to school."

"But I just joined the school no?" She thought while remembering the day at the medical room.

"Tch.. don't worry, they won't dare to say anything to me" he said proudly.

Zoe laughed heartily, got up and sat directly on his lap. He just wrapped his arms around her.

"I am so proud to have you" she held his hands and directed it below her skirt.

Her uncle smirked on finding out that she was not wearing any underwear. His skillful fingers slowly teased her pussy lips.

"You are getting naughtier day by day hmm..?" He said biting her ears with desire.

"Since you can't fuck me with your dick, just use your fingers" she huffed and trembled when his hands pinched her pussy.

"Can't control yourself huh?" And without a warning, he slipped two fingers inside her.

"Aah~"

His fingers did magic on her itching pussy and worked faster inside her while his thumb rubbed her outer pussy.

Zoe was screaming lustfully as the impact shook her.

"Little slut, why are you so tight?" He scalp became numb as her cunt tightened around his fingers.

He finger-fucked her for 20 mins and she finally cummed on his hand. Her eyes rolled in pleasure and she leaned against him breathing heavily.

"Y-you are amazing" she was very satisfied.

Her uncle pinched her soft ass in response and said "Ok you should go and get ready now. I have placed the outfit inside the wardrobe. I am waiting here."

She nodded her trotted towards her bedroom while swaying her ass.

Opening the wardrobe, she saw the dress and liked it instantly.