Part - 21

The four of them bonded well. Their friends also bonded well all together.

All were happy except Aarohi. She was happy but had fear that one day she had to go back to hell from where she ran away. She didn't want to go there, she didn't want to go away from her di. TD and TM also didn't contact Aarohi and that led to make Teju more upset with their parents.

TP's thought : meri khabar nahi lete wo , main maan sakti hu.. kyunki maine unko thes pahuchahi.. par choti! Uski kya galti thi? Usne toh apni zindagi barbaad kar di unke chakkar mein .. phir bhi ek baar bhi call nahi kiya ek mahine mein yeh janne ke liye ki unki beti kaisi hai..

But there in KK's side. He used to get all information about his parents through Arjun who is living with him only. Arjun took admission in a college here in Mumbai to live with Karan.

It's been a month.....

In this one month, TejRan's bond grew more. Teju has also confessed to him that she likes him. Their friends were happy but Om being Om, kept showing his protectiveness. So when all meet together, there has to be a banter between KK and Om like who knows Teju well.

Arjun wanted Aarohi to join college with him. But Aarohi was reluctant. She was scared. She doesn't move out of the flat for any reason. Teju, Karan and Arjun always motivate her to atleast go out for walk but she always denied. So they thought to give some more time..

One day, Teju and Aarohi were there in the flat. Karan and Arjun were in office and college respectively.

Teju was in the room and Aarohi was in the kitchen when someone rang the bell. Aarohi went to open the door. She checked from the  peephole in the door. She saw some people with masks. She got scared and ran towards kitchen to switch off the gas so that there is no sound. Then she ran to Teju..

Seeing her Teju panicked.

TP : chutki ! Kya hua? Itni darr kyun rahi hai?

Meanwhile the doorbell again rang.

TP : main dekhti hu.. tu baith..

She was about to go when Aarohi pulled her and locked the room door from inside.

AP : nahi .. nahi.. di darwaza maat kholo.. wo pakka kunal ke log honge .. mujhe lene aye honge. 

She said getting scared.

TP : nahi baba .. aisa kuch nahi hoga.. main dekhti hu na..

AP whispered : di please .. 🥺 maine dekha 3/4 log mask pahenke khada hai bahar. Please di.  Please 🙏🏻 maat jao..

TP : acha acha main nahi jaungi.. tu shant ho ja. 

Meanwhile the door bell rang few more times and then stopped. Teju was also scared now because the people started banging the door. They switched off the main switch of the flat so the goons do not have any idea of someone being in house.

Teju and Aarohi silently put a table infront of the door. And put sofas also.

Goons : lagta hai ghar pe koi nahi hai.. kaal aake phir check karte hai.. aab toh yeh humare haath se chutni nahi chahiye. Warna boss hume zinda nahi chorenge..

After everything got silent , both Teju and Aarohi both locked themselves in Teju's room and tried to call Karan and Arjun continuously. But Karan's phone was not reachable and Arjun was not picking up the call as his phone was on silent. Both the sisters just kept sitting there hugging each other.

TP whispered : kuch nahi hoga chutki.. chinta mat kar.. bas chup chap baithi rahe..

AP whispered : par di .. garmi mein suffocation hogi aapko.. aap kaise rahoge aise? Hum kisi aur ko call karte hai na.. Omi ya prince bhai ko bulate hai..