𝚅𝙴𝙽𝚃/ 𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙵𝙾𝚁𝚃

Hello!~ So just as the title states this page is a safe place for venting and general comfort.  Feel free to vent in the comments and I'll be sure to respond! this place is for making friends as well feel free to bond and talk to each other as much as you like. Like the description says; 

-Bullying -Harassment -Nasty comments -Mean Behavior, and any of the sorts of that general them is NEVER tolerated and you're comments will be removed and there is a chance you will be blocked.

Other then that have fun, relax and enjoy this day/ or night!

★彡[ɪɴꜱᴘɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴᴀʟ Qᴜᴏᴛᴇꜱ]彡★

"Life is only once, so is this moment. Make it count."

-By me.

"You are like a star, similar to everyone else yet always unique, don't change what makes you stand out. That is what makes you special."

-By me.

"Try be a rainbow in someone else's cloud."

-By Maya Angelou.

"Stormy clouds can be dangerous but in the right shelter it will always pass." 

By me.

"There's always bad in good, but there's always good in bad. Find you're good in you're bad."

-By me.

𝐄𝐱𝐭𝐫𝐚:

If you are facing any serious mental problems or suicidal thoughts please speak to a health professional or adviser, my book should not be a replacement for any proper mental health care.

ʜᴇʟᴘ ɪꜱ ᴀᴠᴀʟɪʙʟᴇ:

If you're feeling lonely:

supports anyone who's feeling lonely, needs to reconnect or just wants a chat. You can call them 7 days a week on 1800 424 287, or chat online with one of their trained volunteers. All conversations with FriendLine are anonymous.

For young people who need mental health support, and their parents or carers:

is Australia's only free 24/7 confidential and private counselling service specifically for children and young people aged 5 – 25. Call 1800 55 1800. provides free online and telephone support and counselling to young people 12 – 25 and their families and friends. Call 1800 650 890, or .

For people with complex mental health issues:

provides support to anyone in Australia affected by complex mental health issues, as well as their friends, family members and health professionals. Call 1800 187 263 or . is the National Centre of Excellence for Complex Trauma. It provides support, education and resources for the families and communities of adult survivors of childhood trauma and abuse. Call 1300 657 380.

For Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people:

provides 24/7 free and confidential crisis support. Call 13 92 76. provides support to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples in the aftermath of suicide or other fatal critical incidents. Call 1800 805 801, 24 hours/7 days a week.

For LGBTIQ+ people:

provides nationwide telephone and web-based services for peer support and referral for people wanting to talk about a range of issues including sexuality, identity, gender, bodies, feelings or relationships. Call 1800 184 527.

For pregnant people and new parents:

supports families across Australia affected by anxiety and depression during pregnancy and in the first year of parenthood. Call 1300 726 306.

For veterans and their loved ones:

provides 24/7 free and confidential counselling to anyone who has served at least one day in the ADF, their partners and families. Call 1800 011 046.

For people needing support with eating disorders, and body image related issues:

is available for anyone in Australia concerned about eating disorders or body image issues, either for themselves or someone they care about. Call 1800 33 4673.

𓂀 𝕃𝕚𝕟𝕜𝕤 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕚𝕟𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕞𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞: 𓂀

https://www.healthdirect.gov.au/mental-health-helplines

Thank you! <3 And take care!