꧁•⊹٭𝙱𝚞𝚕𝚕𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐٭⊹•꧂

In this page I will focus on how to handle 𝙑𝙚𝙧𝙗𝙖𝙡 𝘽𝙪𝙡𝙡𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 and 𝙎𝙤𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡 𝘽𝙪𝙡𝙡𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜.

First, what is bullying? Well Bullying is when people repeatedly and intentionally use words or actions against someone or a group of people to cause distress and risk to their wellbeing. These actions are usually done by people who have more influence or power over someone else, or who want to make someone else feel less powerful or helpless.

This mean's if someone were to insult you once or twice that would NOT be bullying, however is someone were to bully you with insults for weeks over weeks that IS bullying.

Bullying cane be extremally harmful for ones mental health and can affect how they view themselves on an internal level. So how can we change our view so it doesn't affect us as much?

First we need to identify 𝙬𝙝𝙮 we are getting bullied, and it's not always said to our faces or clear.

Some reasons for bullying are:

wanting to dominate others and improve their social status.having low self-esteem and wanting to feel better about themselves.having a lack of remorse or failing to recognize their behavior as a problem.feeling angry, frustrated or jealous.struggling socially.

There are cases were bullying is unwarranted and has no reason in particular and they CHOOSE to be a bully to someone for no specific reason.

Me personally I have and am going through bullying so here are some of my tactics that can mentally help you without interfering teachers or even the police:

 -Understanding it's not you're fault or problem if you're presence annoys them, in the long run as long as you carry genuine love and compassion around it does not matter. If they have no reason to hate you, their going to hate you anyway and there's no point changing for a person who dislikes you.

-Don't insult them back, if you always have a cheerful and happy outlook even if it's fake they might think their efforts are in vein and give up, even if not smiling in itself can help release endorphins such as dopamine which can make you feel good.

-If you have a damaged social reputation for false rumors or accusations, don't sweat. They are fake; even to people that they are and if they don't believe you. Let them. They are not you're problem and people who care about WILL believe you and that's who you should focus you're time on.

-Always treat others kindly, I know it's simple but even others who treat you badly should be treated with kindness, not only does it make you better morally and mentally it may change peoples opinions about you in a positive light.

-Ask the bully, "Why are you talking to me?" or "I'm not sure what I have done to be treated like this. I don't enjoy it and it does upset me." It may not work but if a bully realizes they are hurting you their may be a small chance they will stop.

-Understand everyone is human and people make mistakes, I am not saying it's an excuse for bullying but I am saying people to bully people out of jealousy for something they lack in life. Ask them, "Are you bullying me because ___ and you don't or can't do that? Because if that's the case we can work together and I can help you."

-Be confident in yourself and learn your self worth (Their will be a page on this in the future)

-Learn are martial arts or fighting style. Learning how to fight can boost your confidence and security.

𝙄𝙛 the bullying is too bad and is out of your control to use those methods or you're to nervous or scared to try here are some tips that involve teachers and police: 

-Tell a trusted adult and ask for help.

-Tell a teacher, guidance counselor, or guardian. 

-Talk to the police (I recommend providing evidence)

-Get an intervention order (A legal intervention that legally stops the bully from being in a certain distance from you/ you're child that is enforced by law.)

𝙍𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 bullying is not forever and will pass with time; whether the bullies grow out of it or you move someone else, life is not about them it's about you, so own you're life because they don't matter.

𝘽𝙪𝙡𝙡𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙥 𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨:

Kids Helpline

Private and confidential 24/7 phone and online counselling service for young people aged 5–25.

Free call 1800 55 1800
24 hours a day, 7 days a weekHeadspace

Free online and phone support and counselling to young people 12–25, their families and friends.

Free call 1800 650 890
9am to 1am (AEDT) 7 days a week

𝙈𝙮 𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙗𝙚 𝙖 𝙧𝙚𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙖𝙡 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙩𝙝 𝙜𝙪𝙞𝙙𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙚𝙭𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙖𝙡 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙢𝙨 𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙨𝙚𝙚𝙠 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙛𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙡 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙥.

-That's all for now, take care! <3