kidnapped

Yn pov
It was dark I could not see anything.... I was scared to death. After a while I saw a figure walking in it . It looked very familiar but I couldn't just just put my finger on it.
?? - hey.... Sweetie.... Remember me ?
Yn - w-who are you..... Leave me alone.
?? - aww is this the way to treat your secret admirer..... I am disappointed !
Yn - w-wait you are stalker.
?? - you seriously don't remember me !
Yn - no I don't wait you are the one who chocked me in the mall.
?? - the names phoniex.... And just wait until midnight I will leave you only if your brothers come or else this is your last day on the earth .
Yn - what leave me alone !
Phoniex - no Tha and byee ?
After that he went away ! I couldn't control my tears... They started flowing relentlessly... I couldn't control it .

The button... I Just remembered about that... My hands were tied up... I managed to take the button out from my pocket.... I started pressing button again and again not twice but may times...

Jin's pov
In the office
We were preparing to save yn... The buttons were ringing endlessly... Jhope and jungkook started to cry.... Rm , v , Jimin and Suga were at the verge of crying... I also wanted to cry but I have to be strong... The good thing is phoniex does not know about the button.... We can easily locate her !
Jin - guys stay careful ! And don't let her know about us !!
V - got it hyung
We went to his base . It was filled with security with heavy and powerful guns . But they don't call us the most powerful mafia's for nothing ! We shot all of the gaurds with our guns... Our shots were perfect. We rushed to the room where yn was kept. we saw her laying on the floor.... The hyung line and the maknae line decided to split up.... We were about to go and save her but yoongi stopped us !
Yoongi - guys stop this is just too easy.
Jhope - hyung she is our sister we have to save her .
Jin - we are gonna save her but Suga is right they won't just leave her like this without any supervision
Then out of nowhere namjoon shot towards the left wall ! I saw the wall collapsed...it revealed men with guns which they all were pointing at us and in the centre there was the villain... Phoniex.
Phoniex - well well well did U bring what I wanted ?? And don't even think of shooting me because one life can cost seven lives... I know the three are around here somewhere I will find them .
And in the blink of an eye I saw the maknae line shooting everyone from behind I think maknaes find about phoniex's plan... No one survived and then our last target was phoniex
Phoniex - you can't kill me without your dad's permission.
Jin - well too bad we already got the permission !
*Shoot*
And with that... Phoniex died ! The room was filled with blood and dead bodies ! We rushed towards yn who was lying on the floor !
Jin - Jimin check her pulses right now !
Jimin - yes hyung.... Hyung she is breathing... She is just unconscious
V - she probably got scared...
*Everyone glared*
V - Sheesh sorry.... Let's take her home .

To be continued

Lu v 💜💜💜💜