side story | 02

AUTHOR'S NOTE —

AUTHOR'S NOTE —

hii guys It's been so long:)
I hope you guys still remember me and this book but if not that's okay the memories helped me through life so much so I just wanna say thank you for reading this hook.

I might start writing again just nervous I won't get any reads but anyways enjoy reading 🤍
(gojo fic coming soon)

___________

"Hey you feeling okay?" Lumine came up from behind you. Everyone was inside drinking and having the night of their life since it was the first time in a while of seeing each other but you were over here being a stick in the mud and you hated yourself for it.

"Yep I'm okay sorry to ruin the mood you can go back inside Lumine," you assured giving her a soft smile but she saw right through it shaking her hand and crossing her arms.

"Don't lie."

"You know me too well Lu," you chuckled. "It's just a lot going on and I'm starting to feel like Xiao and I won't last at all" you admitted.

"Are you serious? I never believed in love until I saw the way xiao and you looked at each other but I understand since It's long distance," she comforted.

"Hey you guys okay?" Hu tao came outside to find you two having a talk at the front door in the cold hallway.

"Is this about xiao?" she furrowed her eyebrows.

"I'm also starting to miss everyone it's like we were all inseparable teenage kids living life and then life came crashing down. The time of our life we're having now we used to have so easily everyday it just saddens me."

Growing up hurts.

"No matter how far a part we all are you know we'll never leave right? The same with xiao, he might be far because of his job but that man loves you like no other."

"Bring it in girl," Lumine gave you a warm smile putting her arms out. You stared at the two girls with tears slowly forming forever grateful to have such beautiful kind hearted friends.

"Thank you guys I love you" you laughed hugging the two girls. They both hugged you back rubbing your back to ease you up more.

Hu tao and Lumine both looked to the side making eye contact like they had some sort of plan. When they figured out they were on the same page they nodded before you pulled away wiping your eyes.

"Let's go back inside now and have fun!"

"You head on first Y/n we're gonna do something really quick," Lumine gave you a nod letting you head in first. You were confused as to why they were choosing to stay outside but shrugged it off and did as she said.