Day 3

I was so anxious today, I just really need to have some sort of surity in my life.

Anyways, I tried my best to get things under control. I stayed true to the Daniel fast diet and I allowed myself just enough grace to keep me on track.

I did 16hrs fast today

For breakfast I had a fruits and nuts fusion plus tostones.

Lunch- roasted plantain with chickpea curry, raw vegetable side salad

Dinner- same as lunch
Plus 3 star fruits

And also I had some unsweetened green tea early in the morning.

No exercise still but I finally caved in and bought a mini stepper. I have been really feeling to go for a walk because I NEED the cardio in my life. I have been feeling so unfit. However, I don't feel comfortable going outside for the walk so I just decided that I NEED to get the stepper.
I should have it by next week I hope, I'm really looking forward to it.

Anyways, as it relates to my diet today wasn't bad at all and I'm grateful. Surprisingly I didn't meet my step goals today. However I got enough water and I felt really good with my food choices. I also made some Quinoa to go with the chickpea curry for lunch tomorrow since since the roasted plantain was finished plus I did a cucumber and peppers salad just like @Haley Gamba on YouTube. She is such an inspiration.

How was your day?

Xoxo
Mala