Part-3

Hello cuties
How are you all? I hope you all are doing well.
Stay happy and healthy.

To be continued

Taehyung - ohh! No, I don't know why I just want to meet them. I think after when I bumped into that girl I got curious about her. *chuckle*

Jimin - oh did you get a crush on her? Don't tell me you fall in love with her at first sight. *teasing *

Taehyung - Jimin Pabo there is nothing like that I don't even see her face and don't tease me and for your kind information, you are asking questions about them.

Jimin- I am asking about them generally. Not more than that. *smiling*

Taehyung- what about others?

Jimin- hyungs and Jungkook coming in half an hour. Let's go

Taehyung- where?

Jimin- for a walk. And don't ask so much

At girls room

Young-soo and Hyun-Joo are cracking jokes and laughing like mad when suddenly Soo-Hee comes and hits them running from there Hyun-Joo and Young-Soo run behind her Soo-Hee try to hide behind Ji-Hee and Yun-Hee but then they push her aside to save herself she ran from the room. Hyun-Joo and Young-Soo also run behind her. Ji-Hee and Yun-Hee laugh at their childish behaviour. Hyun-Joo told Young-Soo that she needed to go washroom urgently and left from their. Young-soo found Soo-Hee and told her about Hyun-Joo. They headed towards their room. They all went for their remaining classes. It's such a hectic day for them but their childish behaviour and teasing each other somehow give them energy.

Time skip *night*

Hyun-joo - let's go for a walk. I am bored. We didn't even explore the company properly.

Young-soo - yeah! Let's go it will be fun.

Ji-hee - no I am freaking tired. I want to rest for sometime

Yun-hee and soo-hee - me too!

Hyun-joo - ok so Young-soo let's go let them rest because in old age people get tired easily. And we need to take care of them properly. *chuckle*

Young-soo - yeah! Unnie you are right let's go

( left from there)

Yun-hee - they never let go of any chance to tease us. *sigh*

At Company

Young-soo - unnie don't you think the company is huge I got tired let's just sit for some time. ( turns to see her unnie )
Unnie where did she go just a few minutes ago she is with me how can she leave me *pout*.

She started to go back to her room but suddenly someone grabbed her hand and pulled her inside the washroom she was about to scream but that person put her hand in her mouth. To prevent her from screaming she is none other than her unnie.

Young-soo - unnie you scared me how can you do this to me?

Hyun-joo - hehe!!!! I am just teasing you don't get upset but I can't stop laughing look at your face it is red.

Young-soo - aah!!! You are so bad...I am going back to the room (ran from there)

Hyun-Joo - asih this girl... Didn't even wait for me.

Young-soo thought - I ran from there suddenly I saw the BTS room it's quite big I think they were inside I tried to look inside but suddenly listened to a knocking sound I thought someone was coming so turn back towards our floor but someone called me I don't know who but his voice is sweet and soft. I turn towards that direction... And
He is none other than Jeon Jungkook.....my breath stopped for a second I don't know how to react...

Jungkook- who are you? Are you new here? *smiling*

Young-soo - yes...I am a trainee. ( I bow towards him)

Jungkook- oh!! Great nice to meet you I am Jeon Jungkook. I hope you know me.

Young-soo - of course, I know you. I am young-soo. Member of Infinity group we are going to debut after one month.  ( bow )

Jungkook - oh nice but don't need to bow multiple times just relax. And I am glad to meet you. Best of luck for your debut.

Young-soo- thankyou ( bow )

Jungkook- *chuckles* 

Young-soo - I need to go know. it's my pleasure to meet you. Bye ( bow)

Jungkook- same here!!! I hope I meet you often. Bye....

I hope you like this part
Please vote and follow me.
Thank you 🙇.