Liteous Academy. Chapter 1

"Long ago, there was a land called Cratatia, full of Magical and Mystical Human Beings, who controls the Elemental Magic, The Dark Magic, and Cosmical Magic, one prospering academy that guides the young ones to control and use the Magical powers for the good, and defend there world from the darkness that brings havoc upon the land of Cratatia. That Prosperous Academy is Called Liteous, that can be found at the middle of Cratatia, Full of Potentially Powerful and Magical Beings that uses magic for the Good.. or Evil. Who is the Protector of this universe? And who seeks to destroy it."

*Gossen has arrived to the Academy, he looked around in curiosity, as he takes a deep breathe as he gives himself a sigh of relief*

*Gossen's POV: I figured I'll be alright. Just takes Father's Advice. I'll be fine, I'll do alright.*

*He walked around as he looks around in amazement, as he has seen the most beautiful Academy of his life, unlike any other Academies, he felt that this one would bring great knowledge and wisdom towards him he thought*

*Later on, he looked at the scroll that he his holding, he read it and gets the information of where his Classroom will be, he then goes on as he tried his very hardest to find his classroom but to no avail, he doesn't finds it.*

*Gossen's POV: Damn it! I'm lost again! Oh God why oh why again with this* T-T

Sebastian: Need assistance? You seem lost?

Gossen: ah! Erm? Yes I do? I'm kinda lost..

Sebastian: Of course? That scroll's of yours said, "your classroom's name is perseverance" which is my classroom too. Thus making us classmates.
Let me lend a hand there buddy?

Gossen: oh! Thank you!

Sebastian: no problem. Greetings, I apologize for my manner, I Am Sabastian.

Gossen: ah! Nice to meet you Sebastian! I am Gossen!

Sebastian: Nice meeting you Gossen. Shall we go to our room? I can guide you so you won't get lost again.

Gossen: it would be appreciated!

*Sebastian chuckled as he gives Gossen's back a pat*

Sebastian: Welcome to Liteous Academy.

*As they walked together as strange girl came running towards Sebastian as she screamed his name in excitement.*

Allysa: SEBASTIAN! DARLING!
Sebastian: here she comes.

Gossen: that Girl?

Sebastian: don't mind her childish behavior, she's just like that.

Gossen: I see? Perhaps your partner?

Sebastian: yep.

*Allysa Hugged Sebastian Tightly as she looked up at him, smiling for him as she turns her head towards Gossen*

Allysa: oh? You must be new! Welcome to Liteous Academy! Hope you have fun here!

Gossen: thank you! It's nice to meet such an enthusiastic person!

Sebastian: ahem.

Gossen: ah- my bad Sebastian.

Allysa: don't mind this jelly! Thank you for that kind word of yours!

Sebastian: I guess that can be forgiven.

Allysa: *she hugged Sebastian more tightly*
Silly boy?

Sebastian: yeah yeah, I'm sorry.

Gossen: *he smiles at the two being love birds, but had to tell Sebastian that they should head to their classroom.*

Allysa: Perseverance? Oh! We're all classmates then?