The rise of the Protector of Cratatia. Chapter 6

David: Gossen!?

*As Gossen mask falls off, he looked up and smiles at David*

Gossen: surprise surprise buddy?

*Leviathan Uses a range attack towards Gossen but suddenly was blocked by red air slash.*

Leviathan: what the!?

*Ivan Lands beside Gossen, as he puts the blade of darkness on his back*

Ivan: I thought we should keep a low profile?

Gossen: not anymore.

*Diane, Sydney and Arlan Arrives at the scene, to back up David, to their surprise they saw Gossen there with another person, facing Leviathan*

Arlan: uh? What's going on David?

David: Cratatia's Protector.. Is Gossen!

Sydney: what!?

*Diane pulls David away for safety and cover*

Diane: guys! Fall back! We can't just interfere with those guys!

*Arlan shapeshifts into a crow as he flies up and away from the fight, Sydney then summons her Mystical Hands Incase, if they need more protection. Ivan then pulls out his blade, as Gossen looks at Ivan*

Gossen: you sure you want to help?

Ivan: it's not like I have any choices.

*Gossen looks at Sydney, and Diane as he says*

Gossen: hold on my dears leave it to me, it's time I remind everyone, why I am here.

Ivan: heh.. this will be fun.

Leviathan: don't get cocky you two little shits!

*Leviathan Transforms into a demonic serpent, as he lunges an attack towards the two, Ivan Dodges it as for Gossen he Uses his threads to tie up leviathan*

Leviathan: !?

Gossen: IVAN NOW!

*Ivan then used "hellish slash" on leviathan, sending him deep underground as for Gossen he threw a light Ball towards Leviathan as it explodes on impact. Leviathan doesn't have any choice but to flee, but before he leaves he screamed "now that I know who you are! We will come back with our armies! And destroy this home land of yours! And will take everything that you love and protect!" Leviathan then vanishes in the shadows, leaving stains of blood on the ground.*

Ivan: is that it?

Gossen: no, there's more coming from that came from, It's good that your using that blade for the good, my friend.

Ivan: wouldn't be using it for the good because of you Gossen. Thank you.

*The Professors and authorities arrives at the scene.*

Prof. Marvin: Gossen! Ivan! Are you two ok!?

Prof. Edwin: everyone take any evidence that's been left in this area, as for you two.

Prof. Dennis: hold on for a minute?
Is that the spear of Liteous? And the blade of Darkness? Could this mean? Gossen?

Gossen: surprised professors?

*All of the professors was shocked to see the Protector of Cratatia up close*

Prof. Albert: I thought it was only a myth? But.. it's true all along? Your the Protector of this universe Gossen?

Gossen: I am, I was chosen to be by our All-Father in the heavens, I'm the one who can wield the Spear of light.

Prof. Edwin: that explains why there's a huge crater here.