6. Rosinante

"I've never seen anyone more idiotic than you. How can you still mess up this question? I explained to this a million times" Shanks said calmly.

"I can't help it. This equation is too hard!" you flopped your head on the bench in frustration. Shanks groaned. 

"Even a baby can solve it."

"Then show a baby. I'll see whether it can solve the question" you pouted. 

"You are unbelievable" Shanks said, finally giving up. 

"What happened? Tutoring session?" a deep voice asked. You turned to see a certain blonde. Well, it wasn't just any blonde.

"Rosinante, help me~" you whined. 

"Then I am going. Rosi, Please get something to her head. If you can't get it normally, insert it forcefully." Shanks said peacefully.

"Get out already" you said grinning. 

"Oi, at least say bye. I wasted my precious time for you" Shanks said as he put you in an headlock.

"Ok ok Sorry na. Bye" You said between your giggles. 

"That's more likely" Shanks said as he released you from the headlock. 

"So shall we get started?" Rosinante asked as he took out his books from his bag.

You nodded ecstatically like a little baby. 

Thank you Shanks! 

You are the best wingman one could have. 

I'll treat you with food later.