imagine leaving someone

I parked in the gas station parking lot and helped Mike out of my car. "Don't worry," I said, "I know the cashier here, she's my best friend." He nodded.

I went to the back where the bandages were and paid for them at the front. Angelica acted normal, but I could see her wide smile and we exchanged best-friend glances. I whispered to her to end her shift sooner because Mike was having dinner at our house. She agreed and whispered some dirty stuff in my ear about Mike and me. I groaned, while also thanking the lord because Mike was totally clueless and in the back of the gas station.

'Now that we're here, wanna grab some slushies?" I offered to Mike, and he smiled. "Sure. I'll take Cherry." That's weird, Michael always got cherry... Wait no it's not, Y/N you stupid rat, cherry is a popular flavor.

I paid for the slushies and I decided to be a teenager again, just for the fun of it. 

3rd person POV

Y/N ran out of the gas station laughing to something Mike had just said. He always felt good when he made Y/N laugh. He had this elated feeling in his chest. Y/N took Mike's hand and led him down to a rusty park that brought a lot of memories. This was where she really became a teenager, by doing the usual 80's teenager things. This was where she spray-painted, got Sexually Assaulted, and almost had her first kiss with the love of her life.

This was her favorite place to hang out.

Mike remembered it too.

They both swung on the swing set and screamed some interesting words for fun. They got glares from nearby kids and adults. They didn't care though. This was their first time spending time together alone in years, Y/N just didn't know it.

Soon, they got tired and sat on the green grass. The comfortable silence was interrupted by Mike's curious questions. Mike took off his mask revealing his half-bandaged face. it was dark, so he was fin with it. "So, if you don't mind, tell me about this Michael dude. He sounds real cool." Mike/Michael made a face and Y/N snickered. She loved to talk about him actually. just to the people who would listen.

"Well, me and him were 17 and really in love. We met because my da died and I moved in with their close family friend." Y/N left out names because William Afton was now recognized as the 'man behind the slaughter' thanks to Michael. And Henry as his accomplice, though he did nothing wrong. "I knew his family, and they were... interesting. Michael was really good-looking, too," Y/N giggled. "He always wore the cutest outfits and had this adorable fluffy mullet!" Mike cringed at the words 'cute' and 'adorable' but Y/n didn't seem to notice.

Y/N stood up and reached her hand out to Mike, who took it. She led him to the alleyway.

Y/N

                    and

Mikey

were

here

'83

Y/N's face turned red when she saw that. She missed him so much.

"Last question, where's Michael now?" But he knew.

She sighed deeply. "I don't know. He disappeared and left me one day after... something happened.

Mike's face saddened and he immediately regretted all his choices to leave Y/N alone. "Maybe he was trying to protect you..." Mike offered but Y/N's face turned sour. "Why are you trying to defend him? You don't even know him!" Mike apologized. "Nah, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have gotten mad like that." Y/N said.

Y/N led Michael to one alleyway over. "This," She took a breath, "Is where that ugly Fred SA'd me." Michael's face darkened but Y/N did notice. It seemed like Mike already knew, but was reminded, not just told. Y/N was suspicious of him but she didn't know exactly what she suspected.

Y/N showed Mike the vandalized wall and he too blushed. 

They both decided to head to Y/N's place and have dinner. Angelica should be there by now. There was one thing Y/N had to take care of though. Shay.

Y/N felt safe around Mike, so she didn't worry.

They arrived and Y/N told Mike to wait one second at the door so she could make sure it was clean. It was, thank god.

They walked in. Michael was already familiar with this place because it had originally been his and Y/N's. It was just like they were still together. Michael sighed in contentment and sat on the couch.

"No, no. What do you think you're doing? We need to change your bandages!" Y/N sounded like Michael's mother when he got into fights all the time. Mike groaned but couldn't cover up his smile.

In the restroom, Y/N handed Mike a rag and turned around. "Go on, I', not gonna look if you don't want me to!" Y/N blushed Mike also blushed and proceeded to change his bandages, just on the upper body. Y/N peeked just a bit and gasped, blowing her cover and startling Michael, who was now shirtless.

"Y/N! Oh god what're you-"

"Mike... why is there a fricking hole in your body?! Crap.

"Just an injury from where I fell-"

"Boy don't lie to me!" Y/N shrieked.

"Uhm, I don't wanna talk about it. Don't forget I'm still your boss." Y/N shut up fast. Mike felt slightly bad he pulled the boss-card.

"Anyway, let's go get food. Making Pizza?" Mike asked. Y/N nodded and walked to the kitchen. She served herself and Mike a plate. She sat at the table. "What're you doing," Mike asked, "Everyone knows you eat pizza on the floor and watch a movie!" Y/N snickered and sat next to Mike on the floor.

Nostalgia washed over Michael when he ate the pizza. He taught her how to do this, and she did it better than even him. He scooted a little closer to her, forgetting his was Mike right now, not Michael. "What do you wanna watch?" Y/N asked, and Michael immediately chose The Immortal and the Restless. Dammit, he thought, she's gonna be suspicious! "Oh really? This is my favorite! seems like you have good taste!" Y/N exclaimed.

"You know," Y/N broke the silence, "I used to watch this with Mike, Michael, whatever, after his shifts. We would eat popcorn. Then he.. left." She sighed and looked away to hide her teary-eyed face.

Michael felt immensely bad now. The guilt was eating him alive.

He put his arm around her for a while, then he had to go.

Like he was leaving her all over again.

Ps pookies 

I love yall sm but likeeeee these comments are killing me I don't mind the cussing because I can't control yall but like those weird comments 😭 again, I can't control yall and I'm not telling you to completely stop, just tone down the comments a bit

Love yall ♥️