Chapter 1

TW; slight mention of self-harm

When Johnnie is just sitting in class, bored and zoned out all the time. He gets sat to the 'chad' of the class. Jake.
Jake was pushed to bully him by his friends. And well, that explains much for johnnies side.
But Jake didn't want to bully Johnnie, he kind of liked him. Not that anyone would ever know that.

When the teacher was talking the only thing Jake could do was look at Johnnie. He would sometimes look at something behind him so people wouldn't notice.

Johnnie was zoned out all the time. Which wasn't really weird bc the only thing he could do is hate himself for what he did to himself yesterday

—————————————————————————
The teacher was talking about how the rest of the year is going to be and anounced that they were going on a 5 day school trip to a camping. The whole class was happy and yelling and talking about what they were gonna do.
Everyone was talking but not Jake and Johnnie. Jake wanted to talk to Johnnie but couldn't. It would just be ankward. Johnnie was kind of happy bc then he could go away from home for a while. Even if it was just for 5 days. But he was also annoyed bc then he would be 5 days without his best friend. Tara.

She was in a grade lower than Jake and Johnnie. Everyone knows that Jake and Tara had something in the beginning of the year. That was over soon when Jake was pushed by his friends to leak Tara's nudes.
That is probably the biggest reason why Johnnie hates Jake

—————————————————————————

When the bell rang for lunch everyone ran out of the classroom and not caring what the teacher said anymore. Johnnie was a bit slower then that he was the last in the classroom when the teacher miss( Idfk give her a name in ur head<3) came up to Johnnie. She asked if he could look after Jake bc none of his friends would go in the school trip so he'd be alone. With a little verbal abuse he finally agreed.

He'd gone outside to the picnic table where Tara was sitting, waiting for Johnnie. They sat down and Johnnie told tara that he needs to'babysit' Jake the whole trip bc he doesn't have any other friends in his grade. Before Tara could say something they heard a familiar voice walking towards them. They turned around to see. It was Jake.