Um (fry x human bender)

(So I said this was dead but after I saw my old mpreg one shot I cringed,it was so bad so I'm rewriting it)

Fry was trans,he didn't hide it but he didn't exactly make it known,and to be fair he thought it would never be a problem,bender didn't know a lot about biology, and everyone else just thought he was a cis guy. But unfortunately his carelessness came to a head at this very moment,after a couple weeks of feeling nauseous and him finally noticing he was late on his period he chose to get a pregnancy test,which currently was showing two small pink lines. All fry could whisper was "fuck". Having to ask your grand nephew to do an official test is more than embarrassing,especially since it's literally his nephew,but either way his old gyno was well dead,so he needed to go to someone with a semblance of a degree.

-

Fry and bender were washing the ship when farnsworth waddled over "fry it looks like the ba-" "OK HOW ABOUT WE TALK ABOUT THIS ELSEWHERE!?" Fry asks loudly "wait talk about what?" Bender asks "OH NOTHING ITS NOT IMP-" "fry's pregnancy! He's having twins!" Farnsworth says with a smile then shuffles off leaving bender and fry in silence.

-

"So....let me get this straight" bender starts "you,are trans" "yes" fry nods "and you didn't bother to tell me because?" Bender says "I didn't know I could get pregnant! And plus! I was afraid of you breaking up with me!" Fry urges his knee bouncing up and down. "Fry....I'm literally pansexual,I don't give a flying fuck!" Bender says "what I'm more worried about is you? Do you want to keep the baby? It's your body so it's your choice" bender stated,his voice firm yet gentle. Fry sighs gently,his mind racing,"do you want kids?" He asks and bender just sighs "I don't mind but my priority is you." That leaves fry to make the decision,and it was a tough one. "How about We Just....Go through with it and feel it out?" He asks nervously and bender nods matter of factly "that sounds like a good compromise " he says and pats fry's knee,giving fry a gentle kiss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know I made bender more sympathetic but idk,I was bored in class lol

Dedicated to a friend lol

               ~denki