Chapter 6: Missing

Mitsuri and Shinobu were screaming Aoi,but they didn't give up,and Inosuke was screaming and crying at the same time,they started a whole mission just to find Aoi,they started examining everyone,but they were all suspicious,they went to check the CCTV but the face wasn't shown for some reason,but it's clear it's one of the "hashiras", but who could've done it?
(PS.Inosuke's still crying in the corner)
They had three suspects,Tanjiro,Sanemi, and Genya.
____________________________________________________
Kamado Tanjiro/Kamaboko Gonpachiro/Big Forehead: I was playing with Nezuko outside because she had coffee 3 in the morning so I had to play with her until she went to sleep,then I was enjoying my time until you guys decided to smack me and get me inside this thing.
__________________________________________________________

Sanemi Shinazugawa/Eyebrowless Guy/Anger issues kid:Me and Genya we were outside because HE TOOK MY SWORD! And plus,look at that guy,he's guilty *points at tanjiro* after that,I was hanging out with Kanae Kocho but then you guys took me into this dumbass place.
_________________________________________________________
Genya Shinazuugawa/American Breathing 1st from gun technique guy/purple looking Smurf:Just like same like sanemi,but after that,I hanged out with Nezuko and then muichiro,then I had to go sleep then yall made me faint and die and dizzy and teleport here like a fairy,great,I'm gonna be stuck here until.. *counts fingers* 7892 more years.
________________________________________________________
(Who was handling this? Nezuko,ANNDDDD the hashiras,because inosuke is still crying in the corner)