chapter 1 -opposite situation 🍃

In darkroom a man lying on the king-size bed and chanting something

" mom, dad where are you ?
Your zhan zhan is so alone insecure,
Please come back for me for Cheng "
He trembling continuously and chanting... Then jerking himself and get up. His sweat running around to his forehead .when he calm down himself drank some glass of water from side table.

He is alone, insceure, he want his mom dad back. It's no meaning to his life, his richness, wealth,..
When he all alone.
His brother depends on him just like father figure to him.
But he is alone, depressed,  workaholic person .
Only work can reduce his loneliness.

In the Early morning.

Zhan getup and freshup himself. Take breakfast and Get ready for office,his Car ready with body guard. Assistant waiting for him in office for today's schedule.

At wang mansion

Full mansion in busy with feeding their little young master.
"noooo! I don't wanna drink milk. It's too disgusting ackk! I'm feeling like vomiting ..gegeee save me!!!!
"

Our little Bobo is full of mood to not drinking milk

Our little Bobo is full of mood to not drinking milk. He keep pressing his palm in his baby lips. Eyes hugging each other.

"please young master drink this milk, it's gives you strength. You also have a school today "pleaded voiced said his nanny. His nanny take care of him from young age.

Yibo who is little bomb of his mansion.
Everybody like caretaker, driver, gardener, body guard Evan survent all know very well about his nature.
His mom sometime fade up with his Naughty personality.

"yibo baby please drink this. If you drink then I will give you today's magazine. Your gege was looking very cool and when his saozi zhenjin trying to tease him, a large excitement flowing all the dinning room.
"really saozi you have gege's photo please give me " and showing his most powerful weapon puppy eyes.
"don't being cute. First drink your milk then I will give you. "
Yibo immediately drink milk and zhenjin gives this magazine in rightful owner .
Yibo eyes sparkling for seeing his hot and handsome gege. This zhange matter secret between Bobo and his saozi...
Then yibo get ready for school and go near the driver.

That all for today. 🙌

Hello kittens 😻

❤Please vote and support ❤🔰

#My English is not good because English is not my mothertongue
If any error you find out then feel free to tell me.. I will try to improve the mistake. *

Bye bye .