Alan x jeff x Kim

Warning ⚠️

Please leave if you don't like the ghostship ! Don't report my work please understand the author's hard work . It's not easy to write ! Please have some respect towards us . And I am requesting you to not report any author's work if you don't like it! Please leave cause this chapter contains smut & some kinky things which you may not like !

And remember this is just about characters not about actors. It's just a ghostship of characters!

I am warning you again that if you don't like to read them don't please don't report because I have seen many authors suffer without their fault .

Loud music was played everywhere in the club with a large crowd enjoying the party night . Some were dancing , some were already drunk , some were still drinking , some were getting all flirty , some were enjoying playing games with their friends and some were just waiting to get home ....lol poor souls were dragged by their friends to this zoo .

In all this mess there were few people playing the most dangerous game they could ever play. They were celebrating their gang's victory in today's race . Babe won again well the king always wins so there's no question in that .

While everything was going well these two over excited souls North x Sonic decided to play some games with the group. They were partying in their close friend's high class club so he joined as well, there were two other guests today joining for the first time since they became friends with these guys before they were enemies but now they realise that being friends is much better than being enemies without any particular reason .

They were Kenta , kim , winner , dean . So this was kinda welcome party as well . But this welcome party might change some people's lives completely in a good way . So north & Sonic made everyone agree to play this game but they didn't know their fun game could turn into a serious night for few people .

So north got an empty glass bottle and placed it in the middle of the table as everyone stood next to each other circling the table.

Order : North x Alan x babe x pete x Charlie x kim x winner x way x Sonic x kenta x jeff x dean

North said the rules as everyone prayed that he doesn't say something complicated because they don't trust this idiot that much but still they agree for everything 🤦🏻‍♀️ he wants to do or wants everyone to do.

" So first the game will start when I spin the bottle and it stops at someone that person will make out with the random person that this app decides . Btw you can make out here or somewhere else but you should really do as per the rule . Don't try to escape because we don't have any couples in this gang till now so I asked you guys to play . Okay so there's this app where we can keep our one finger on the screen and it decides who will do the dare like it will create a circle around our fingers which will glow and then we know who's the chosen one . And second you have to make out for at least 2 minutes . Third you can touch the person if that's okay with your partner , fourth of course you should not part your lips away until a 2 minute timer ends . Fifth you can't deny after the app decides your partner , sixth just leave if you can't control your horny ass that's all " North said as he ended his so called rules list.

Alan looked at jeff and kim who were already looking at him , while way looked at pete & kenta who turned their faces towards him in sync with a smile then glanced at each other. Well you can say who wants who tonight , babe Charlie were almost doing this everyday as they were FWB so they are okay with it. North x Sonic were so ready to complete their plan which they secretly made with babe and Charlie ( that's why Charlie was okay or else he would have killed anyone who kisses babe ) to give them some time.