Troubled Love?

-Lucy Heartfilia-

"I HATE YOU!" I cried, tears threatening to fall out of my eyes.

"Luce I swear! It was an accident! You're the only one for me!" Natsu shouted, trying to hug me, but I dodged it.

"I don't want to hear it. Get away from me, liar." I spat out, motioning him to leave. When he wouldn't budge, I scowled, and started walking away.

"Oh and one more thing." I say, turning around and smiling sweetly at his ugly face.

"We're through." I snarled, flipping my hair dramatically and sashayed away.

-Natsu Dragneel-

I was making out with Lisanna, my girlfriend when Lucy, my other girlfriend suddenly came up to me and slapped me.

"I HATE YOU!" she cried, tears threatening to fall out of her eyes.

"Luce I swear! It was an accident! You're the only one for me!" I shouted, trying to hug her, but she managed to dodge it.

"I don't want to hear it. Get away from me, liar." she spat out, motioning for me to leave. When I wouldn't budge, She scowled, and started walking away.

"Oh and one more thing." She said, turning around and smiling sweetly at me. I perked up.

"We're through." She snarled, flipping her blonde hair dramatically and sashayed away.

"It's okay natsu~ you still have me~" Lisanna came up to me and purred into my ear. She was right. I smirked at Lucy's retreating figure, and nodded my head.

We had another makeout session.

"I love you, Lis."

"Love ya too, Natsu."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAND CUT!!!!! That was PERFECT!!!" The directed shrieked.

"THAT'S A WRAP!! GREAT JOB EVERYONE!"

"Luceeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!! We did awesomee!!!!!!" Natsu exclaimed, hugging his girlfriend.

Lucy sighed.

"Yes, yes we did."

She couldn't help but feel a little jealous.