seven

.❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。
—𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐍, 𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐇 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐀

—𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲

Outer Banks dropped last night, but the cast decided to hold off on the celebration until tonight. Chase's buddy generously offered to host the party, which was a relief for everyoneno setup or cleanup required.

As Madison, Madelyn, and Arabella arrived, the party was already in full swing. The size of the house left them momentarily confused about where to enter, but the cluster of people near the garage served as a clear sign of the way to go.

The party wasn't exactly release party, it was just a normal party. But as Madison said, no one can ever turn down an excuse to party.

Arabella was hesitant about going to the party, but with the persuasion of Madison, Madelyn, and a little bit of Ivy on the phone, she decided to attend. However, she was adamant about leaving early.

"Can't believe Outer Banks is released," Madison gushed, doing a quick jump in excitement as they walked up the driveway. "Like, it's on Netflix!"

"I'm still mad at you guys for making me go out instead of staying in and watching it." Arabella huffed, crossing her arms in front of her chest.

"Oh come on." Madelyn groaned. "You have all day tomorrow to watch it."

Arabella playfully rolled her eyes at the pair before entering the house, where the air was thick with the scent of alcohol and weed. People were gathered everywhere, making the large house feel crowded. Small blue and white lights lit up the dark atmosphere, adding to the party's ambiance.

In high school, Arabella would groan at the smell. Telling all of her friends that all these people wouldn't make it past 30. But now, ashamed to admit it, she is one of those people now.

"I'm really hoping I don't run into anyone I don't want here," Arabella said. The 'anyone she doesn't want' in question was Drew, and just the thought of interacting with him again made her grimace in discomfort

"There are so many people here, Belle. You won't." Madison reassured her with Madelyn agreeing afterwards.

Arabella hummed in response before making her way towards the kitchen, where she saw a plethora of bottles lined up. Catching Madelyn and Madison's eyes, she raised her eyebrows suggestively, silently proposing that they do shots, which they happily obliged too.

.❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。

It had been an hour into the party, and Arabella still hadn't seen the person she didn't want to see which made her let out a breath in satisfaction. Arabella had lost count of how many drinks she had consumed, but it must have been a lot because she was way past tipsy.

Arabella told Madison that she was going to grab a drink which made Madison scowl. "Don't you think you're having too"

"I'll be fineeee." Arabella waved Madison off before making her way to the kitchen.

Arabella's face beamed at the sight of new drinks. She grabbed a glass and filled it up, then added a small umbrella, making it look cuter.

"Guess a Whitmore needs everything in tip-top shape." A voice behind her said, startling Arabella and causing her to dribble a bit of her drink down her chin.

"Rudy!" Arabella smiled, downing her glass before placing it on the counter and giving him a hug. "Congratulations on the drop! How are you?"

"Good, good," Rudy replied, amused by Arabella's ability to chug a drink. "How are you? The last time we met, we didn't really meet in the best conditions."