The unholy sister

Requested by anon!

Sum: Al with a psychotic nun reader, partners in crime, how exciting!

-

"HE GOT A WHAT NOW?" Angel screeches, slamming his hand down on the counter. And in the moment accidentally knocking over his own glass. Spilling the sunset pink drink onto the counter, which spilled off onto the floor. Creating a rhythmic tap of drops. Unfortunately Husk wasn't there at the moment to clean it up.

Not that it mattered if the place was messy, because he biggest piece of lore the two guest at the hotel had heard just dropped.

"A wife." Mimzy repeated with a smile, eating up the attention she was getting. The two males shared a glance as Sir Pentious cleared his throat.

"Pardon my language, but that sssounds like bullssshit." She glanced over at the snake with a raised brow, meanwhile sir pentious was staring back at her completely blankly. This caused her to scoff, eyes looking to the side in thought, before humming in approval.

"And I didn't even get to the shocking part!" She smiled brighter, ushering them closer as if to whisper the secret of the afterlife. Which would have to be something even more deranged if it were more surprising than the fact the most unlovable psycho had a wife. But still, the two leaned closer without question, as she looked around.

Before smiling, no one was eavesdropping. Of course no one she could see, so to be sure her voice quieted down. The two men shuffling closer with intense focus.

"She was actually one of the sister at the church!" She finally said, as her words were followed by a loud gasp, as Angel grabs his chest floof in shock.

"No fucking way!" He yells, causing a giggle to rattle out her chest, making her hide it away behind her hand. The two animal themed demons shared a look, before staring her down.

"Y'gotta tell us the dets, because no way in hell smiles would tell us." Mimzy smiled at that, placing down her half full glass on the table. Leaning her baack against the table, flicking her wrist.

"Why of course, what gal would I be if I kept y'all waiting!" She smile at them, watching them share a glance. Before huddling closer like they were telling stories around a campfire.

"Where should I start?" She hummed to herself, tapping her chin as the two demons were practically frothing at the mouth for more info. Her smile grew, loving the attention, "ooo~ I know" She sang, grabbing her glass and gulping down the last bit.

"It was a normal night,"

The winds blowing loud, rustling up leaves that had fallen to the ground in preparation for winter. You hum to yourself, watching the light fade from the horizon of the buildings. Hands tapping against the metal cross hanging around your neck, you'd change your clothes, which meant you had to hide the cross too.

But it felt wrong not giving it a bit of attention before slipping it behind the modest, covering, and most importantly of all. Easy to move in clothes you'd chosen, a perfect choice, to conceal your identity in the dark night. Not that you'd expect the drunk saps sneaking around at night would know you. And also to follow through with your religion. You were loyal follower of your god. And knowing what he'd want, he'd want you to cleanse this world.

To ridden the world of those who truly turned away from his light, doing the dirtiest of sins. Of course it was fine to be a non-believer, a lot of non-believers you met were quite lovely. So no, the actual sinners are ones who actually hurt gods creations. One's that werent meant to be broken, now that was unacceptable.

And you had a target tonight, a fisherman, abusive to his wife and child, and a known drinker. He usually attends the church every sunday, but you know its only for the wine and bread. You see when no one else is looking.