a sound sleep..

[Harvey's POV]

The night sky being a cold gray. The wind moving alongside the stars. The air is crisp and thick. The sound of people shuffling fills my ears.

I ignore it though. Sitting on a sidewalk, smoking a blunt. Watching people pass by with their loved ones. 'When will it be my turn? When will I finally reached the satisfaction of contentment.'

I stand up, dusting off my coat. I pull the blunt from my mouth and drop it. Stepping on it to get it out. The dust slightly painting my shoes.

I turned away and began walking down the empty streets. The sound of people still there. The sound of laugher filling the air.

The streets are filled with a lively presence more than usual. I turn the corner, reaching a small apartment. I grabbed the monochrome keys from the pocket of my coat and held it to the door, unlocking it from the outside.

Once unlocking the door, I twist the knob and open it. The sound of stillness and quiet reached my ears, a sound I quite enjoy.

I close tye door and lock it, throwing my keys somewhere on the table. K take off my coat along with other accessories. My hat getting put on top of my coat rack and my scarf going around the neck area.

I sigh heavily as I remember the interior of my once nice and neat room, was now messy and dirty. Books everywhere but their shelves and dishes scattered across the room.

I pick up my feet. Walking to a small room just big enough to be used as a bedroom. I open it, turning the handle to open it wide.

The view of the room looked worn down, broken. Just like me. The walls a pale yellow. The black curtains over one small window. A bed in the corner with messed up sheets. Pillows and office papers everywhere.

I take off my heavy boots. The ashes from my blunt still slightly appearm I flop down onto my worn down bed, taking in the repulsive smell the oder filling my brain

The soon sweet escape of sleep consumed me. The sounds of just barely breathing was all that was heard.

Soon, dreams began to overwhelm my sleep.

A/N: yooo, yall getting excited and intrigued now?! Cuz I definitely am! I love this so fucking much!!!

[400 words]