chapter 14

“reservation for Kendrick”, she looked for a minute scrolling through her tablet before she found his name, “yes, table for two in our private section, right this way”, we followed her as I was looking at his butt in his tight black dress pants with a new tuxedo on, “how you like it so far”

“I been here once, its not that bad”

“if I know that I would have took you somewhere else”

“Naw, you good I promise I love it and their the only restaurant that know what I like each time I come here so let’s see if they get it right this time”, we waited for the waiter to walk over being sexy as fuck and of course I had to slide him my number, “hello, my name is Alex and I’ll be your waiter today”

“Thank you”, Kendrick said tipping him already even before we order

“thank you and they told me you were a regular”

“yes, I am”

“what’s your name”

“Rick drew underwood, it should be under underwood”, he looked scared when I said my name then it clicked is this the Alex that was calling his friend, he ran out to the back, “aye I think we should go”

“we just got here, why wassup”

“I-I-It’s a long Story,

“I got time”

“I killed his friend and I think he know my name”

“That’s why he ran”, we quickly got up and walked to the door as the manger ran out to talk to us, “is everything  alright”

“One of your waiters just ran away from our table while we were placing our order, I don’t want to be in a place that hires disrespectful people like that”

“I am so very sorry, lets put you on the balcony for some fresh air and your meal is on us”

“Thank you”, I still didn’t want to be in the same place as him was I scared no but what if he reacts calling the cops or something worse. We sat outside as me and Alex gazed back and forth at each other and his thoughts was going to put him in jail, “he killed my friend, how dare he just show his face anywhere, I’m going to kill him”, I looked back down eating as I laughed at whatever Kendrick was talking about till I fault a sharp pain in my back, “get up and don’t scream”, I got up as he pushed me to the bathroom telling everyone to get out as I turned towards him, “you know who I am right”
“you’re the fucking bastard that killed him”

“Just so you know he taste delicious”, his face grew anger as he tried stabbing me but I dodged each slice, “you missed”,

he grew even more anger and attacked punching me then stabbing me in my throat, so I just faked dead, “what the fuck do I do”, he looked at the garage disposal debating if he should toss the body down, he was scared but he did it for his friend. He tried picking the big buff dead body up tossing it down the disposal then started cleaning up the pool of blood that was flowing down the drain.

I took the knife out my throat calling Kendrick to pay the bill and get the hell out of here, I told him ill explain it later when he come. I was walking to the car and saw Kendrick running to me, “where did blood come from”

“got into a fight with that Alex dude”

“what happened, he think he killed you”

“Exactly, now lets pray nobody tells him I’m alive”, we drove off as I just wanted to go home but he was not going into that direction, “where you going”

“To our sex party”

“Man Kendrick I really don’t wanna go”

“Come on, have some fun after you just got beat up and stabbed”

“Didn’t get beat up, I let him win but do you got a change of clothes for me”

“yeah one of my guards left these in here”

“you fucked one of your guards”

“No, no just put em on”, I changed into the blue pole shirt and nick sweatpants as we arrived to the giant gated mansion, “hey, Kendrick”

“and your guest”

“underwood”, they didn’t even bother looking at the list and just told him to go ahead and have a good time, we pulled up the drive up to the front house as some man grab the keys and went to go park, I seen some sexy as guards that I wanted so I let Kendrick go in why I stayed and chatted with the three guards outside, “so yall don’t join the action”

“only if my boss invites us”

“So if I recommended all three of you he would let you”

“nobody ever wanted the guards plus I’m straight”

“Same”, I looked at the one in the middle with the blunt in his hand and he didn’t say nothing which gave me my answer, “so if I ask about you, you down”

“yeah most definitely”

“bet, name”

“Carmelo”, I smiled and caught with Kendrick till somebody stopped me, “no, shoes, no pants, no shirt” I looked at Kendrick and he was already butt as naked I turned around and told myself I wasn’t doing this I’m a hoe but not that big of one. I mat back up with Carmelo as his other two friends went back to work, “so can I steal you for a bit”

“Where we gone go”

“You’ll see”, I wasn’t hungry or horny but its been a long night and I wanted some dick and ass too, can’t deny that to myself. I took him inside as I wasn’t getting naked in front of other people so I just snapped my finger sending the strict guard away as I took him upstairs to find a empty room, “don’t think you can handle me”, he said not knowing who I was
“Well see”, as I found a room slow stripping in front of me as he closed the door behind him.

(Alex), I finally killed the one who killed my friend, I was so excited that I had to tell the cops. I headed after work to talk the sheriff and tell him about what happened, “so I killed him”
“who”

“The underwood guy”, he laughed calling in the two FBI agents
“What’s funny”

“you didn’t kill anyone he’s still roaming around”

“What do you mean, I stabbed him in his neck”

“He's most definitely not dead”, the agent said walking in

“Why do you all keep saying that”

“Cause he’s not human, that’s why”, I sat there wanting to cry cause I failed my friend, “so how do you kill him”

“We don’t know yet but we’ll let you know just go home and get some rest”, I left out feeling disappointed at myself, I went home and looked on my computer and stayed up almost all night doing research, “I’m going to kill him”.

(Liam) I was sitting at the table as they stood up looking at me, I told my wife to go upstairs and take our son with her incase it got out of control, “who are you”

“to be honest with you, we’re werewolves”

“and you want him dead why”

“let’s just say, our generation never really liked each other”

“so how do we do it”

“Easy, if you break their watch they become human again then we just kill them”, this was really happening we was about to kill the underwoods especially their leader who caused me so much pain and trauma.