chapter I

12 years ago!

Eleanor screamed in fear of her life as a huge werewolf stood before her growling. As it approached and prepared to take off the chippette's head with a swing of it's paw. Theodore in his own werewolf form pounced on the larger werewolf. As Eleanor ran towards her sisters, "get him Theodore!" Alvin blurted out hanging from the sealing by his ankle. After getting overpowered by the larger and older werewolf, Theodore bit his paw, causing the larger werewolf to fall back in pain. As the larger werewolf, turned back into Mr. Talbot. And Theodore turned back into himself, as an embarrassed Mr. Talbot in realizing his long kept secret, had been discovered, by an entire audience ran off in shame. As people in said audience thinking that it was a part of the school play, and applauded asking questions like how they changed like that, Theodore shook his head, "what happened?" Theodore asked. "y you saved my life Theodore" Eleanor replied, "you don't remember anything about being a werewolf?" Jeanette added. "uh,uh" Theodore replied. After everything was said and done and the play's after party was over, Theodore and Eleanor were sitting on a swing set  in the girls' backyard since it was still early. "I have absolutely no memory of anything that happened while i was a werewolf Eleanor!" said Theodore, "Theodore, i know you have no memory of what happened? but not only were you mean to everyone. But you really hurt me" Eleanor replied, Theodore thinking that he literary hurt Eleanor immediately felt guilt, "Eleanor i hurt you?!" Theodore asked shocked and mortified with himself. "no Theodore i meant my feelings, you really hurt my feelings " Eleanor replied, "oh i really am Sorry Ellie" Theodore blurted out, "wait, did you just call me Ellie?" Eleanor giggled, "oh yeah i guess i did" Theodore replied blushing, Eleanor reached over and pecked Theodore on the cheek, which caused him to blush even further.

"Okay then Theodorable" Eleanor giggled, since they were using a single seat patio swing, (Sorry i don't know what they're called) Eleanor shuffled closer next to Theodore and wrapped an arm around him. Causing him to smile and do the same thing, Theodore starred at the jewel necklace he had given her, just prior to being bit by mister Talbot. "So you seriously remember nothing about being a werewolf?" Eleanor asked, "the last thing i remember, is being bit on my way back from giving you that necklace" Theodore replied, "well, i for one am glad that it's over, it really was changing you Theodore" said Eleanor, "I know Ellie and i am so sorry for everything" Theodore explained, "Theodore i already forgave you because i know you weren't in control" replied Eleanor, "Theodore, time to go home!" they heard Dave call out. "Eleanor time to come in!" Mrs. Miller also called out, "By Theodore" said Eleanor kissing him on the cheek, "by Eleanor!" Theodore replied blushing as he went to Dave's car and joined his family for the ride home. All of them except for Dave who was oblivious to Theodore even becoming a werewolf in the first place, thought it was over. As it turned out Theodore wasn't cured, he simply gained better control of the changes and his behavior when he was in his normal form. So he'd change into a wolf but, he'd sneak into the backyard before every change, and would come home when he changed back, thankfully before anyone else was awake. Because Theodore decided although he wouldn't attack or hurt anybody, that he must keep this a secret from everyone, including his family and friends, especially not Eleanor, he did not want to risk loosing control and hurting her or worse. 

Present day. 

A now 18 year old Theodore, was asleep from when he went out the night before. As he woke up to the feeling of warm moist lips around his dick. Theodore looked under his covers, to see Eleanor between his legs, her tits were out and her lips around his cock. Eleanor started rubbing her tits, on his shaft and balls, Eleanor would do this every time she'd come by since they started dating at fourteen. Well at first all she'd do is give Theodore handies, she graduated to blow jobs when they were sixteen. And now at eighteen that's as far as they'd go at the moment. Theodore wanted to wait until he knew Eleanor was ready to take it to the next level. And what he didn't know is that she'd been ready for months and wanted him later that night. But remembered to buy protection. Because she didn't want to end up like Jeanette did after her and Simon didn't remember, because as much as she loved her nephew. She wasn't ready to have her own, Eleanor gulped, almost choking on Theodore's pre cum. Eleanor started sucking faster and faster, wanting to make Theodore cum. Theodore's heightened senses such as nigh vision, smell and sonic hearing. Perks of what was otherwise a curse, which unfortunately included immortality which to Theodore was the worse thing, since it meant outliving his family, including his nephew, and Eleanor. Another perk was lasting longer with Eleanor who simply thought it was just a skill he had, Theodore could hear Jeanette in the other room, "hey Jamie, wanna go say hi to your aunty Eleanor? i think she's in your uncle Theo's room, just remember to knock first. It's rude to just walk into someone's room" He heard Jeanette say. 

Theodore felt Eleanor sucking his tip, and her warm hands stroking his shaft. And her breasts on his balls. "Ellie, I'm cuming" Theodore moaned, trying not to call out shooting his full load down her throat, some of it going down her chin and onto her tits. Eleanor came up, before licking her lips and wiping her chin and boobs. Eleanor moved  up, to kiss him and all she was wearing were her hair ties and panties. Eleanor started grinding Theodore's cock, when the sounds of constant knocking on Theodore's door. Eleanor covered them both up with the blankets as Theodore replaced his boxers. "Come in!" said Theodore, as the as the door opened and Simon and Jeanette's little boy ran in, "Hi aunty Eleanor!" said Jamie excitedly jumping on both of them, the four year old giggled getting under the covers with them "hi sweetheart" Eleanor giggled kissing his little nose, forgetting that she was topless, Theodore thankfully had pulled his boxers back up. Jamie ended up seeing Eleanor's boobs, Jamie giggled, "what?" Eleanor asked, "you're naked" Jamie replied giggling. "Oh my" Eleanor, exclaimed, putting her dress on, although Jamie had showered with her when she would babysit, like when he'd sometimes shower with his parents. "What's that stuff?" Jamie asked, "what stuff?" Eleanor replied, "that white stuff on you're chin?" said Jamie, "Oh, it's uh, whipped cream" Eleanor replied, "oh i thought it was that stuff that comes out a man's willy" Jamie giggled, "What, Jamie where did you even find out about that?!" Eleanor exclaimed, wiping her chin clean. "I saw it come out of uncle Alvin i even tasted it" replied Jamie, "oh no" Theodore muttered, "what do you mean did your uncle hurt you?" Eleanor asked, "I saw Uncle Alvin's willy and tasted the white stuff that comes out of it" replied Jamie. 

"Did he touch you in your willy, or did you touch his or both?" asked Eleanor now genuinely concerned. That Alvin had done something, " i licked it and he put the top part in my bottom, and stopped when he realized i wasn't aunty Brittany. Then he made me suck his, while he played with mine. Then smeared something into my bottom, before putting his willy back into my bottom, and pushed it in and out of me" Jamie giggled, "when and how many times did he do this?" asked Eleanor, "he started the day after my birthday, when i walked in on him pulling his willy up and down while Aunty Brittany was in the shower, and the last time he made me suck him, was last night" replied Jamie, "did you tell anybody other than, the two of us?" asked Eleanor, "nope whenever he told me not to tell, my mummy daddy or aunty Brittany. He'd put a knife on my willy and say he'd cut if off before pulling my guts out and hanging me by the sealing fan also he'd record me and took pictures" Jamie replied, "Jamie, sweetheart you need to tell a grown-up right away if someone hurts you like that" said Eleanor, "You will not get into any trouble, what your uncle Alvin did to you was really bad. And as aunty Eleanor said you must tell someone as soon as it happens" Theodore added. "I was gonna tell aunty Brittany, but i forgot" said Jamie. What they didn't know is that Alvin had been a closeted predator for years since he was 13, and not only would he look up child pornography on the darkweb, but had been waiting for his opportunity, with his nephew since he was three it just never presented itself. And he'd been doing this, since Jamie turned four, six months ago. "Will you need to tell my mummy?" asked Jamie, "not yet but you will, if you don't tell her before tomorrow i will have to tell her. But like i said, i promise you either way you will not be in any trouble" Eleanor replied, kissing him and hugging him. 

Jamie fell asleep between them, "seriously, Theodore we need to make sure at least Jeanette finds out she and Simon need to know before the next time they let Alvin babysit him, i know Alvin is your brother, but there is absouloutly no excuse for what he did!" said Eleanor, "hold up, i'm not saying i don't believe Jamie. But what if he simply walked in on Alvin jerking off, and he'd accidently seen his dick. And is just making the rest up to get Alvin into more trouble?" Theodore replied, "Theodore why would Jamie lie about something like  that how would he know about things like sex he's only four?" Eleanor demanded. "I'm not saying he is lying, but i'm just exploring other possibilities!" Theodore retorted, "keep, your voice down, let him sleep" said Eleanor. Little did they know, Jamie was not lying, and there was more than enough evidence, on Alvin's phone. That he'd kept for his own sick pleasure. Meanwhile, Brittany walked into her and Alvin's room, to see him jacking off, to something on his phone. "Fuck" Alvin moaned cuming on his hand and putting the phone down, "oh hey babe" said Alvin standing up, not caring about if she saw his dick she'd seen it plenty of times. Brittany giggled, and gave Alvin's cockhead a lick, as he pulled up his pants and went for a shower, Brittany saw he left his phone unlocked. "Hmm wonder, what he was jerking off to" Brittany said to herself. Looking at the phone, and seeing  a file saying JAMIE Brittany at first giggled thinking it was of Alvin and Jamie playing together. Then she opened the folder and an image immediately popped up along with 500 images and 20 videos, of what Alvin had done to Jamie. "Oh my god!" Brittany exclaimed rushing to the wastebin and vomited in disbelief that Alvin would do this. "You weren't supposed to see that" said Alvin. Brittany eyed some scissors on her nightstand, as Alvin approached her to try getting them. Brittany grabbed them. "Stay the fuck back!" Brittany demanded, "or what?" Alvin asked, "I'll cut your fucking balls of, even if i don't I am sure simon and Jeannette will do far worse" Brittany warned.