Chapter 5

Thomas' POV:

"Who the hell were they?" I asked Agent McCall annoyed. "They were your old friends and the girl that kisses you was your old girlfriend, Malia." He explained as we walk out of the room. "She's lucky I didn't kill her." Newt says still angry at her. "Baby, calm down. You know I only love you." I kissed his head. "Stop with all the lovey stuff." Gally rolled his eyes. "You're just jealous." Frypan said nudging him. "I am not." Gally said crossing his arms and walking in front of us.

"Okay, your families are in here and just to let you know they don't know you don't have your memories, I thought you guys would like to tell them." Agent McCall said turning to us. "And the people who don't have families can wait here." He finished talking opening the door. Before heading in I gave Newt a quick hug because I knew he didn't want to leave me. "I'll be fine don't worry about me." He said looking up at me smiling. I gave him a small smile before turning to the door with Minho and Teresa. "Let's go." I said looking over at Teresa and Minho.

We walked in and we were immediately pulled into hugs. I'm guessing by our families. Even though we couldn't remember them we still hugged back even though it was a very awkward hug. I pulled away and looked at the person who I'm guessing is my dad. "Where have you been Stiles?" He asked looking at me. "It's a long story I'll tell you later." I smiled at him even though I don't remember him, I feel safe around him. "That's okay, just take your time." He said pulling me into another hug.

I look over and see Minho getting hugged by his parents, I could tell he was uncomfortable. He doesn't like showing affection unless it's one of the Gladers or Scorchers, he just awkwardly hugged back. When he pulled away he was pulled back into a hug by who I'm guessing is his sister. I then looked over to Teresa who was talking to her dad and she was smiling at him. You see it's rare for us to smile or laugh, we only smile around our group.

After the reunion, we explained how we don't have our memories and we also explained what happened with WCKD we didn't tell them everything such as us killing people to survive. We didn't tell them because we didn't know how they would react.

"So you guys don't have your memories from before you guys were taken?" Teresa's dad asked. Also I found out his name was Chris and let's just say he doesn't like me for some reason. I don't know why though. "Yeah, but we know how to get them back." Minho said sitting down on a table. "What do you mean, Jun?" His sister Kira asked. "1)It's Minho now 2)Just to let you know our whole group is supernatural except for Teresa and Vince who are ex hunters and 3)We were told that there is a spell that can give us our memories back all we need is the spell and a warlock and lucky for us someone in our group is a warlock." Minho explained looking at Kira.

"We just need to get the spell of someone called Deacon, I'm guessing you know him by the face you're pulling." I said, looking over at Kira. "Yeah, I know him he has helped my pack with a bunch of things." Kira explained. "Is your pack the group outside because if so your pack are dicks." I said clearly still annoyed from before. "They are your pack too." She said looking confused about what I said. "Again like we said we have no memories about before we disappeared and with what happened while we were waiting for Agent McCall I don't like them and either way I have a new pack." I said looking her up and down. 

"Okay are we ready to head to Beacon Hills?" Agent McCall said walking back into the room. "Finally! I want to get out of this room." Minho said doing a celebration dance causing Teresa and I to laugh while walking out of the room to the rest of the pack. "Oh, and Kira don't tell your pack we're supernatural we don't want a war now, do we?" I said smirking as I stopped to turn to her. "I-I won't say anything." She stuttered looking at me. "Good." I say while continuing to walk to my group.

We left the station with our parents but the pack went with the FBI because they have to wait for a car but they do have a house so that is good. The house has a room for all of us even me, Minho, and Teresa since we sill most likely end up being there most of the time but we will probably be in a room with our partners.

I get to my dads house and he shows me my room which is definitely not my style but it's not like I'll be here most of the time, I mean they are making us go to school again which is unfair since I already know everything since WCKD taught us everything we need to know. But I don't care. 

I have a shower and change into some joggers. Hopefully, I don't have any nightmares. We all have been getting them since we defeated WCKD most of the time they are about the people we have lost along the way. We all help each other calm down after waking up from them. What I mean is we all just end up cuddling even Gally and that's something, I mean who thought Gally would join. I get in bed and m tired eyes slowly close shut.