Chapter 1 - New Semester

A girl is getting ready for the homeroom period for the new semester.

Teacher- Listen! Starting this year you are eleventh graders, please do well, and there will be a new homeroom teacher to take care of you all, let's welcome her.

Everybody claps, and a figure comes into the classroom. She introduces herself as Ms. Anunta.

Ms. Anunta- Hello everyone, I'm Ms. Anunta, you can call me Ms. Anunta or Anda. I'll be your homeroom teacher and your English teacher, nice to meet you all!

Crowd- (In a whisper tone) OMG! Did you see her smile? I swear, if she smiles at me like that every day, I'll love going to school.

Teacher- Then I'll leave it to Ms. Anunta, I'm leaving, guys. Oh, and the new student is here, please bring her in later, thank you!

The teacher leaves and Ms. Anunta starts the homeroom period.

Ms. Anunta- Once again, hello! As you heard, there'll be a new student transferring to our school, please treat her nicely. Isn't it funny that a newly hired teacher introduces a new student hehe?

Someone knocks, and Ms. Anunta gestures for her to come in.

Ms. Anunta- Please come in!

Unknown- Hello, I'm Mer, transferring to this school today because I heard that Hunter High School is a good school, I'm looking forward to learning from you all.

Ms. Anunta asks Mer to sit on the empty seat.

Ms. Anunta- Okay! Let's start for real, shall we? First, a class president, who wants to try?

Crowd- Ms. Anunta, Lookkaew has always been our class president.

Ms. Anunta- So... Lookkaew be the class president? May I know which gorgeous lady is Lookkaew?

The girl who was getting ready puts up her hand as a sign that she's Lookkaew. She nods as she accepts the position of the class president.

Ms. Anunta- Okay class president, please take care of the new student sitting next to you. As for me, if there's anything I need your help with, I'll call you. Oh, and you should be the last one to leave the classroom after school, remember to lock the door as well, thank you!

Lookkaew- Noted!

Ms. Anunta finishes the homeroom period and leaves the classroom. Mer starts a conversation with Lookkaew.

Mer- Hello! Nice to meet you, I'm Mer, and I'll be in your care then!

Lookkaew- Okay.

Lookkaew didn't respond much to Mer, making Mer think she might be a quiet person.

Unknown 1- This is our Lookkaew, she doesn't like talking that much. Oh btw, I'm Pin.

Another girl suddenly starts dancing.

Unknown 2- Yo yo yo! Yeah yeah! Ya ya! Come on! Let's dance with me!

Pin- Scene, there you go again... dancing whenever, wherever.

Even though Pin said that she still joins the fun, the girls just dance until the first class starts. Two classes have ended and it's now the last class before lunchtime, History.

Student 1- History now right? I wonder if Ms. Aphichaya is still our History teacher this year, I hope she is.

Someone- Hello guys! I'll be your History teacher again this year, please treat me well. I have prepared some welcoming chocolates for you all, you can come out and get them.

Student 2- Ahh... what a goddess she is~

Mer lines up for the chocolate just like the others do.

Ms. Aphichaya- Oh! New face! Welcome to Hunter High School, I'm Aphichaya Kamnoetsirikun, you can call me Ms. Aphichaya.

Student shouts- Atom!

Ms. Aphichaya- Hahaha! Don't call me Atom at school, it's better to call Ms. Aphichaya, it's more polite in the principal's eyes. Of course, you know I don't mind you calling me Atom, but leave that for after school, okay? Please, please, please, I beg you na.

Student- Okay Atom.

Ms Aphichaya- Not again hahahahaha! Let's start the class.

It's definitely the first time Mer sees this teacher, but she doesn't know why she feels a bit of a heart pump.

Unknown- Hey! You've been spacing out for a while, what's wrong?

Mer- Oh! Nothing, er... you're... Bua!

Mer checks the girl's nametag and Bua is shown, she flashes her nametag to introduce herself again. It's the third lesson, but this is their first time talking.

Mer whispers to Bua- Is Ms. Aphichaya always your history teacher? How is she?

Bua does not want to get caught by Ms. Aphichaya, so she takes out a memo, writes it, and passes it to Mer.

Note:

Ms. Aphichaya is really a goddess as everybody just said, she treats us nicely, and always buys gifts or candies for us. She is popular at school, not only among students, to teachers as well. Last time I saw Mr. Anong (you probably don't know him yet) blushing after talking to her lmao. She's pretty, her personality is good, blah blah blah..., she basically has everything.

Mer is indeed concentrating during class but is she focusing on the contents or the person, I'd rather not say.

History ended and lunchtime arrived.

Pin- Lookkaew let's go!

Pin, Lookkaew, Scene, and Bua always eat lunch together.

Bua-Mer, do you want to join us?

Mer- If you don't mind.

Scene- Go go go~

They all grabbed their lunch and sat down.

Pin- So how was school so far? Is everything okay? The teacher, the students...

Mer- It's good, everyone is friendly to me, I'm loving it so far.

Bua- I think it's beyond good, You had loving eyes during History, didn't you? You were totally in love haha.

Mer- I was not...!

Bua- There's nothing wrong with loving History, but it's the truth I don't like it.

Mer sighed with relief, she thought Bua was talking about the History teacher, which she forgot her name.

As they chat happily, lunchtime is almost finished, and Lookkaew stands up.

Lookkaew- I'll be going first, I need to help Ms. Anunta with the English class preparation.