Chapter 4 - Sports Day

Lookkaew- Do you mind if I ask something?

Ms. Anunta- Of course not! I'm glad you're initiating, feel free to ask me anything!

Lookkaew- May I know how old Ms. Anunta is? You don't look old.

This is a surprise coming from the quiet girl, but the question is not something unwanted to answer.

Ms. Anunta- I'm 24, eight years older than you haha.

Lookkaew- Okay.

It's already late, Ms. Anunta suggests walking Lookkaew to the bus stop before coming back to grab her car. They're at the bus stop, Lookkaew bows and says goodbye.

~Fading~

Atom's having dinner with her friends.

Friend A- So... are you still in love with her? Your other best friend, what's her name again? Oh, Anda.

Friend B- Have you confessed yet?

Atom- The fuck are you talking about? Why would I confess to her?

Friend A- Cuz you like her!

Atom- I'm not doing that, I don't want to ruin our friendship.

During the dinner, the others kept talking about Anda, making Atom think about her feelings towards Anda. They've been friends for quite some time and she just doesn't want to do anything that might affect their relationship. Atom in her black leather jacket and pants wears the helmet, hops on her motorcycle, and starts riding at full speed. She just loves feeling the wind against her face and hearing the roar of the engine. But riding her motorcycle is only a thing in her personal time, she usually drives her car to school.

~The following day~

Ms. Anunta- I know it's just the start of the semester, but the sports day is already around the corner, and I need each of you to choose what sports event(s) you want to participate in, everybody needs to choose at least one, no matter which team you're in. And two students will be participating in the student-teacher relay as well. I personally want our class president to join us on this one, cuz you know, she's good, haha, and you know, this time is a joint sports day, so it would be great if we could win, right?

In the school, students and teachers are separated into different teams, with different colors, there are Victory (Yellow), Confidence (Blue), Hope (Purple), Joy (Orange), and Peace (Green), and hence their P.E. uniforms differ. Both Lookkaew and Ms. Anunta are on the team, Hope.

Ms. Anunta- Please submit your choice of event(s) by next week. Oh, I almost forgot, there will also be a meeting for every team this Friday, after school, so please free up your time, and for the new student, please don't go to the wrong team meeting na kha. Others, I don't think you will mistake your team, as it's already your fifth year studying in this school. That's all, dismiss.

The girls chat about the sports events, deciding which one to choose. At the same time Mer is checking the teacher who's in charge of her team, she's in Victory.

"Teacher in charge: Aphichaya Kamnoetsirikun"

Mer is shocked, nervous, and happy at the same time, she lets out a little giggle. Everybody just turns their heads towards Mer upon hearing that cute sound coming from their friend Mer.

Bua- What's so happy, Mer? Let me see!

Mer- Uhhh... it's nothing, I was just checking about the sports events and the details of our team.

Mer and Bua keep tugging that paper back and forth for quite some time before both of them calm down.

~Friday~