our never ending love

Kushi was pacing back and forth in her room. "Arnav ji is again late", she murmured under her breath. "Let him come , I will show who is Kushi kumari Gupta singh Raizada is , who will be late on their marriage anniversary? Obviously laad governer will be" she thought with a sigh.

She saw  picture on their wall and the smile appeared on her face. It's her favorite pic with ASR and Aarav. She had tickled them both to make them smile for pic. " Both are Khadoos shakal Wale " she thought. There were several pictures of them. And her hand lingered on one picture where Arnav was looking at her lovingly with his hand firmly on her waist.

She is already missing him

She is already missing him. Why is he making her wait. Then the bell rang. She ran out with happines. Naniji and mamiji who were sitting in living room saw her blankly.

Naniji : Kushi bitiya , where are you running like that?

Kushi : uh-ho Naniji , didn't you hear the doorbell sound ? Arnav ji is here. I'm going to take his class for being late on our anniversary, you guys also pretend to be angry okay ?

Naniji and mamiji had no expression on their face and made an eye contact with each other.

Kushi opened the door and there he was , her prince charming , her laad governer with his usual smirk.

Kushi faked her anger and turned around to leave.

Kushi : Nani ji, ask him why did he bother to come , he could celebrated his anniversary in office itself na with his dear laptop .

Arnav let out small laugh . Kushi's heart skipped a beat with that rythmic sound.

She was not going to buzz so easily , she made her ways towards their room still faking anger.

Arnav followed her to their room and closed the door behind.

Arnav : Are you angry on me Kushi?

Kushi : no I'm laughing Arnav ji , offcourse I'm angry.

Arnav : okay then may be i will give this jalebi's to ramu kaka

Kushi saw that her husband has brought jalebi's for her from her favourite Mithaiwala