39

-"hai everyone! Missed me? I apologize that I haven't updated. I have been quite busy due to upcoming exams and studying. I do admit though that it won't do anything because I always go blank once I see the exam. I hope that I do end up passing any whos I hope everyone has been doing great.  Stay healthy and drink lots of water! Eat delicious too! Don't skip meals, I see you! Go eat beautiful humans. 🩷

THIRTY NINE
___________________________

A week had past and it felt like a whole like eternity for the red head. He couldn't see his friends, he had to ignore them at school although they knew why and wanted Seungmin to be free. Despite that it also meant to go and make trips to the kims company making sure files are complete, sign off papers and had been busy with the company since he returned.

His father drove him crazy and made him upset. There was threats and warnings but it didn't affect him anymore much. He knew that his actions were recorded and that's what made him happy.

At home he would take off his gloves. He wasn't as ashamed of his hands, he wouldn't lie that he still felt conscious about them but he knew it was going to take time for him to fully be comfortable without his gloves.

Baby steps at a time..

At the bright side, hyunjin always talked to the red head secretly and spent his majority of lunch, break with Seungmin. Hyunjin kept an eye out for teachers in case they did catch them. The black haired male absolutely loved being around Seungmin. Even his friends were sick of him talking about the red head but never confirmed his confessing date.

Hyunjin has been showing signs that he indeed had a crush on Seungmin but the most thing that annoyed everyone was that the taller chickened out whenever the topic would be brought up.

The taller would blush at the younger's comments. Seungmin could be such a flirt at times and sometimes it surprised Hyunjin.

"A pretty flower for a pretty boy." Hyunjin heart beat faster and made him flustered. Seungmin only smirked and since that day he couldn't take that comment out of his mind.

Seungmin has also been showing his liking towards the taller. The red head would hand him notes before going home giving him compliments. The younger knew he liked the taller and didn't hold back.

"Kim seungmin!" Felix taps the red head and making him look up. "why are you with him?!" Everyone turned to look at the scene.

Minho looked at Jisung. Both began to run to the office knowing their plan was about to go down. Seungmin's father was angrily looking at his son while others began to whisper among themselves.

Mr. Kim kept doing breathing exercises to avoid him from getting any violent or else his character would be exposed. "sir, don't yell at him. You can speak to him nicely, there's no need to be rude." Felix glared at the elder and stands up.

"right my apologies kid." Felix scoffed at the other's fake words. "if you would like to speak to him it should be here. I don't trust such man to be with seungmin." Mr. Kim raised an eyebrow and drops his smile.

"excuse me? Kid im older than you. You should show respect to your elders." The blonde rolled his eyes and stood in front of Seungmin blocking his view. "showing respect? You should be the last to say that sir. Why should I respect you if you don't respect your son? How can someone appear so two face? Hitting and neglecting their own son?"