after

i wake up laying on walker then i hear an alarm go off and i pretend to sleep. walker wakes up and turns off the alarm. i feel a hand on my shoulder. "y/n wake up we have school " walker says while shaking me awake. i pretend to wake. 

"hey" i say 

"hey good morning howed you sleep" he says while getting up

" pretty good actualy "i say while streching 

i got up and went to my bag and got out my brush and brushed my hair. "hey do you wanna use my clothes or"walker say while getting up to go to his closet"yeah only if your okay with it" i say. "yeah don't worrie about it"he says while handing me some clothes. i went to the bathroom and when i started to change i heard a voice, a little girls voice. "walker are you in there?"she said. by this time i was finished changing so i walk out to see lacy "hey no i think walkers in his room" i said "you slept here" she asked. "yeah i just fell asleep and i guess walker didn't want to wake me up" i say while grabbing my clothes from the bathroom. 

time skip 

me and walker started to walk to school together when this cute brunnett boy stopped us "hey i thought you were really cute and i was wondering if i could get you number or something?" he said while looking at me. "hey man back off please if you can't see shes busy" walker says while getting kinda mad. i looked at him wondering why he cared so much.

the liitle boy ran away and i think he started to cry because when i looked back at him he was sitting alone. i kinda feel bad but i still wanna know why walker was getting so mad and what he ment by 'shes bust' what was i busy with. soon after we arrived at school when i hear a voice behind me calling my name 

"y/n y/n "  

words:355

sorry of this was really short still really new at this 

hope you have a good day/good night